On the net you're for grabs
If I can't get you I leave
And that's that

Why can't you see me
Why can't you be with me
Why can't you speak to me
Why can't you fight with me

---

I know bytes is pronounced bits, but as bites it rhymes.

C4c please, cheers
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
From what I know, byte and bit are completely different.

The first verse made me chuckle cuz it's corny. But overall I like it. Would probably look better to me with some music attached to it. But that's just me.
Thanks guys, first person to know what it is about wins an e-cookie. I want to see if it's easy to understand or draw your own interpretation of.
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
good job, i liked the first verse cause of all the rhymes and i think i know what the songs about and if im right you interpreted it perfectly
Quote by Solid S/hit
Thanks guys, first person to know what it is about wins an e-cookie. I want to see if it's easy to understand or draw your own interpretation of.

Sounds to me like a myspace crush haha.

As said before, it's pretty corny, but I think it's good.