So Im thinking of buying an ESP LTD Alexi 200 and having a field day with it.
I would buy the Alexi pot/pickup/eq package and put that in, as well as buy a sexy neck off of warmoth.
how would this be?

or should I maybe just screw it and get an Alexi 600
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
ESP LTD Eclipse 1000, ASB
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
it'd probably come close to if not more than the original price of the 600 to upgrade like that.
Refinished like custom paint? I would LOVE to, but Idk any place around me (St. Paul, MN)
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
true, but how would I do a really cool graphic? Im a complete noob at this so any explanations are helpful.
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Quote by R74NOGRADY
You could do it yourself! Its not that hard... Read some refinishing threads for a bit, learn some techniques and it would be no problem.

Yup yup...with the right technique its very simple. I painted a guitar with spraypaint using proper methods and it came out fairly good looking, not amazing, but good enough. lol
Quote by Vastros
true, but how would I do a really cool graphic? Im a complete noob at this so any explanations are helpful.

read this thread it has everything...
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542726

Quote by BreeBreeMiikey
Yup yup...with the right technique its very simple. I painted a guitar with spraypaint using proper methods and it came out fairly good looking, not amazing, but good enough. lol

yeah i did the same thing. lol the only reason mine didnt turn out perfect is because i rushed it.