hey guys would like to get a strat style guitar, not now but when i save up enough for it. so i was wondering what would be a better guitar, a squer affinity strat, with fender noiseless pups, and a fender neck in it or just a mim strat. thanks
mim.
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
Everyone is gonna say MIM.

And so I will too, because those crafty mexicans care more about craftsmanship than the Asians...

Excluding the Koreans on that one. They make excellent guitars.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Everyone is gonna say MIM.

And so I will too, because those crafty mexicans care more about craftsmanship than the Asians...

Excluding the Koreans on that one. They make excellent guitars.

Careful dude you may want to watch the generalisations. I wouldn't call Japan a **** country that has **** manufacturing plants that don't give two ****s about quality at all. Maybe a few decades ago that would be true but nowadays definitely not.

And MIM all the way.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Careful dude you may want to watch the generalisations. I wouldn't call Japan a **** country that has **** manufacturing plants that don't give two ****s about quality at all. Maybe a few decades ago that would be true but nowadays definitely not.

And MIM all the way.

yep, generalizations are bad, and everyone of you who says that asians country make bad stuff go to see what's written on your CPU , and think that every pc or server in the world works with that malaysian piece of silicon.
Peavey Bandit 112
Washburn Chicago series :SD Invader at bridge ,GFS Lil Killer on neck
Bc Rich Warlock :GFS Vintage59 on neck ,Crunchy rails on bridge
Epiphone SG :Tusq Nut, GFS Crunchy Pat on neck, bc rich pickup on bridge
lots of cheap pedals
Anyway, A great idea is to get a MIM Strat, upgrade the pickups, tuners, bridge, electronics or anything you are unhappy with. Then it'll be way better than a MIA!
If it were a squier deluxe or classic vibe series then yeah it would be worth upgrading but sadly as its the affinity it may not be worth it.

Id say the MIM as theyre amazing guitars for what u pay, and you can usually haggle on the price
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs