Today, I went onto an ice rink to ice skate with my friends, having only been one once before at 3. It turns out I'm AMAZINGLY good, and I want to buy my own pair of ice skates, can anyone reccomend me any good websites for it?

I'm in the UK if that helps.

ty.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by ProphetToJables
Today, I went onto an ice rink to ice skate with my friends, having only been one once before at 3. It turns out I'm AMAZINGLY good, and I want to buy my own pair of ice skates, can anyone reccomend me any good websites for it?

ty.

Suuuuuuure...

I'm sorry I can't help you with buying ice skates. I'm not talented enough to do that, so I just play Ice Skate Hero.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by ProphetToJables

ty.

suuuuuuure
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ProphetToJables

ty.

Like, Ice Ballerina Queen good, or just good?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Why are people doubting me?? People actually said I was amazing! i was speeding around right after I got onto the ice!
rmr024 I don't want flimsy girly ones.
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
id reccomend actually going to a store that sells skates and trying some on as skates fit differently than shoes...
Meat
Quote by ProphetToJables

ty.

Don't buy these online you must be sure that they fit perfectly.
Quote by ProphetToJables
Why are people doubting me?? People actually said I was amazing! i was speeding around right after I got onto the ice!
rmr024 I don't want flimsy girly ones.
But are we talking like Hockey styled skates or figure skating styled ones.

Quote by bellette
Don't buy these online you must be sure that they fit perfectly.

Also, this.
Balls.
Probobly not hockey...
Couldn't I find a pair online, thn go into a local store, and try them on?
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic