Does anyone even play this crappy game, it's really a sad attempt for posers to think they're good at guitar. I think the funniest thing in the world is when I watch someone play and someone asking, "Hey do you play guitar in real life." And the reply is, "Yes." It's simply put at this no one who plays guitar plays, Guitar Hero.

Playing guitar and Guitar Hero aren't mutually exclusive. Also, you're an idiot who's about 3 years too late.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Last edited by Momentosis at Jul 27, 2009,
Wtf is that? Guitar Hero? Never heard of it.. But from what you said, more like Guitar-Queero!! amirite u guyzz?!
Sending a dummy to my God.

Because it's fun?

I'm terrible at it, but it's still a good laugh with mates.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
i can play " through the searchbar and 50 million threads like this" on expert.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Quote by protest000
Wtf is that? Guitar Hero? Never heard of it.. But from what you said, more like Guitar-Queero!! amirite u guyzz?!

bahahaha! =D
yeah man that stuff is quite old.

and frankly i dislike it.

but its just a game.

"the end has no end"
Because no one cares. If people want to play it let them play it

And we've already had like a thousand threads bashing guitar hero
yes I do infact play guitar hero, it's a fun game to play with friends who would rather play a video game than sit around and watch you play guitar
It's a ****ing video game. Stop bitching. Plenty of guitarists play Guitar Hero/Rock Band. I'm sure that plenty of football players play Madden as well as non-football players. Likewise, I'd imagine that plenty of gun enthusiasts play FPS's as well as someone who has never touched a gun in his/her life. Playing a VIDEO GAME (read: simulation) without necessarily being adept at said simulated activity does not make one a "poser."