Will a graphite help with tuning stability? I'm thinking of putting one on my Squier (See sig) but it doesn't have locking tuners, would I need to put some on for the nut to work properly?
It will kind of. But you really don't even need to buy a graphite nut, next time you change your strings just take lead from a pencil and rub in it, and do that every time you change your strings.
Quote by bagpipemetal
Will a graphite help with tuning stability?
Yes.

Quote by bagpipemetal
I'm thinking of putting one on my Squier (See sig) but it doesn't have locking tuners, would I need to put some on for the nut to work properly?
No. They serve 2 different functions.

Graphite nut minimizes the string binding as it moves across the nut. Free movement is necessary to equalize the tension on the string on both sides of the nut.

Locking tuners eliminate all the string wraps where tension might be uneven and equalize slowly, affecting tuning stability.

The nut will work properly, but only at solving the problem associated with binding at the nut. To cure the problems associated with string wraps, you need locking tuners or at minimum, properly wound strings.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.