alright, so i have a peavey classic 30, and i've been using a boss fs-6 dual footswitch which, up until today, was working perfectly. The left switch should control channel and the right should control reverb. but today when i turned it on, the left did nothing and the right controlled reverb and boost, which i don't want. i've tried switching the battery, switching the polarity, but nothings working and its really starting to piss me off. Help is appreciated
is it under warranty
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
try cleaning the footswitch input on the amp?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Hey sorry for hijacking, but I really need your opinion on the Peavey Classic 30. Is it good for a classic rock, vintage tone? And how does it take pedals?
Epiphone G-400
Roland Cube 30X
i think its under warranty, but it doesnt seem like its broken. @Royal Brick, its an awesome amp, excellent tone, great with pedals, and the classic rock tone is one of the main reasons i use it. It sounds great with a tubescreamer
have you checked to see if anything's shorting out?
Fender Mexican Strat W/ Custom HSS Pickups
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony
Blackheart BH5H
Epiphone 1x12 Cab
Vox AD15VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Crybaby Original Wah
EHX Big Muff
A/B Selector Pedal
Quote by PadawanGeek
have you checked to see if anything's shorting out?

how do i check?