Please excuse the fingerprints and smearing, guess I should of cleaned it up first..
The Epiphone Limited Edition 1966 G-400 Electric Guitar is a Gibson-authorized version of their great '66 SG with a solid mahogany body and slim-taper set mahogany neck. Some subtle-yet-significant differences make this one special. A stopbar tailpiece and Tune-O-Matic bridge provide great sustain and tone. The deep double-cutaway lets you reach all 22 frets with ease.
My Epiphone Features:
* Double-cutaway solid mahogany body
* Slim-taper set mahogany neck
* Rosewood fretboard
* 22 frets
* GFS "Crunchy PAT" bridge humbucker
* Gibson Classic `57 neck humbucker
* Full size Pots and rewiring
* Upgraded 3-way pickup selector
* Grover tuners
* Tune-O-Matic bridge/stopbar tailpiece
* 1.68" nut width
* Chrome hardware
* Pickup ring added to the bridge so it's not a huge hunk of pickup
* I will also include a brand new set of Gibson black speed knobs
Established members I'll be happy to ship first, this is one screaming SG, that I've been told plays better than most Gibsons, action is low and tight, neck is straight and has a huge fat tone ! !
I'm looking to trade for and Epi LP, prefer the Classic with thin neck but will consider all, with case please..
maybe a Schecter with case..
thanks for looking,
forgot to put the year, it's a 2006,
Wow you really are still around...