Page 1 of 4
While surfing the mighty interwebs, i found this guy: http://conquatura.tripod.com/SaiyanPride/index.html

He thinks that he is a Saiyan from Dragonball Z.

Discuss this fellows stupidity.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Last edited by King Twili at Jul 28, 2009,
Thread starter.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by King Twili
inb4 TS, OP etc,

Quote by Led Pepplin
Thread starter.

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Original poster

Well done.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Original poster

Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Last edited by Led Pepplin at Jul 27, 2009,
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
wow. how original we are tonight.
everybody picking on the TS.
never seen that before damn.
just about blew my mind....dumbasses.

that guy needs help.

Lexanedit: also TS im digging your sig.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
Last edited by lexanirider78 at Jul 27, 2009,
Quote by master
I'm a Saiyan.

do something.

KAME!!!!! HAME!!!!! HAAAAAA
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

PM me and let me know.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by King Twili
While surfing the mighty interwebs, i found this guy: http://conquatura.tripod.com/SaiyanPride/index.html

He thinks that he is a Saiyan from Dragonball Z.

Have you found other stupid people on the internet?

inb4 TS, OP etc,

derp derp, it was a tarp from the beginning!!!!111

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
For a serious reply to this thread.

Yes, the Landover Baptist Church and that sort of religious people.
1971 - was the f***ing year
Bobby Liebling is the man!
Anyone else remember the Digiclipse people?

A big group that believed that Digimon (yes, the anime) was a true story, and they had Digimon following them around. They were trying to find a way into their computers to go to the "digital world." Their reasoning? "Mind over matter means, if we believe in it enough, it'll happen!"

These people were 17-25.

Their official website was hacked and shut down by /b/ in a rare moment of "doing something not horrible to people." Now they only exist in a private membership MSN group (they think I'm a Digi-prophet, too. Hilarious stuff).

If I'm not mistaken, there's a Pokeclipse out there somewhere too (the same as above, but with Pokemon, which would be 100000x cooler).
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Nope, I've never encountered a stupid person on the internet.
Quote by rigiddigits
Well I'm a girl and I don't want to die so I guess I'll have to choose to be raped.

Nobody sig that

Check out my gaming blog, Zombie Arcade
Did anyone else actually take a look through that website

I found this on the "saiyans found" section

Conquatura- Power Level: 8- I am Conquatura. I am the Prince of the saiyans on Earth. My fighting style is Shuri-Ryu, but im changing my moves to fit the saiyan style.

Zephyrus-Power Level: 7- Zephyrus here was the 1st saiyan i found. He is my closest saiyan friend. He currently has no fighting style, but he can still fight. He is 2nd in command. If anything ever happens to me, he will take over as the leader of the Pride.

Aian-Power Level: 5- Aian was found after i put my website up. Like Zephyrus, he doesnt have a fighting style. But plans to learn the saiyan style of fighting.

He may just be onto something................ or maybe not
Quote by 7stringusr
+99999999999999999999999999999999

Guitars

Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
"Jackson Warrior" (still needs funding)

Amplol

Crate GT65

Pedals

Vox Satchurator
Cry Baby
Phraser

My Last.fm

Fallout 3 Data
Quote by Into The Unknow
Did anyone else actually take a look through that website

I found this on the "saiyans found" section

He may just be onto something................ or maybe not

I'd love to see them fight goku at the ****ing beginning of DBZ. What was his power level then? like 500?

Seriously, you posted that just waiting for an over 9000 joke, didn't you?

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Youve seen this done everywhere, but none of them are perfect. Most never include speed, and speed is very important when it comes to power. But mine, ive tested, done the math, everything, and i think its the best one ever.
so here it is.

Add:
your age, weight,height(inches), how much you bench, and the time it takes you to run 100 yrds.
Divide by:
Male Female
If you weigh 1-99 lbs divide by 30 40
If you weigh 100-199 lbs divide by 40 50
If you weigh 200-299 lbs divide by 50 60
If you weigh 300-399 lbs divide by 60 70
Add:
your time it takes you to run 100 yrds to the number that the chart tells you to divide by.

Heres and example:
Im 16, I weigh 143, Im 68 inches tall, I bench 155, i can run 100 yrds in 8 seconds(rounded). I add 16, 143, 68, 155, and 8. That equals 390. I look at the chart to see what i divide by. I weigh 143, so i divide by 40. But 1st i add my 100 yrd time to 40 to get 48. Now i divide 390 by 48. That gives me 8.125, so i round it off to get 8. And thats that, see how easy it was?

I'M OVER FUCKING 9000

Edit:

He says that hes 16, and can run at Usain Bolt speed.

This guy's a retard.
Last edited by Grindar at Jul 27, 2009,
There's this thing called LARP (Live Action Role Play), it's basically Lair from Role Models.... I think it's pretty stupid if you take it seriously...
There be no shelter here.
From the Theory Page

Moving faster than light:
Albert Einstein theorized that time and gravity are a close link. Albert Einstein said if you travel at the speed of light your body will age slower than people that are not. If you travel at the speed of light for 10 years, came back to earth, you'll be 10,000 years into the future. In 1976 a physicist theorize you can travel back in time by getting and object with a gravity 100,000 stronger than our sun's, stand at the edge of it, and spin the object close to light speed. The exact opposite of going to the future in which you must go at the speed of light.
Remember, the higher ones gravity or weight in proportion to one's relative gravity, the faster time would travel. To an ant, life seems just as long as to an elephant. That's why flies have much better reflexes.
Now, imagine the Earth, the Sun and a blackhole laying on top of a rubber sheet. Earth will bend the sheet a little and the Sun will bend the sheet a lot because its heavier. A Black Hole on the other hand will break through the sheet. The Black Hole has such a powerful gravity that even light cannot escape. The Black Hole is quite literally making it's own time frame and own universe. In other words, if you bend gravity, you bend time. Any physicist will tell you this.
Now your reading this and saying to yourself "What the hec does this have to do with anything!"
Well one night I connected this theory with why in DBZ they have really fast reflexes and move so fast! As one recalls, in DBZ they obviously move faster than the speed of sound without making sonic booms. In the next paragraph I hope I will make DBZ scientifically possible.
Did you ever notice why gravity seems to be the main topic of massive powerlevel increases? Thats becuase Goku is able to adapt to lets say 450 times gravity. To him, normal now is 450 times gravity. Everything in the normal gravity world just seems slow when he's charged up. Sure, there are other ways of become ungodly powerful in DBZ without gravity training, but this is concrete evidence. Goku in which now mastered time a gravity himself because earth's gravity is no longer a obstacle.
Couple paragraphs ago I said that DBZ characters usually don't make sonic booms even though they travel much faster than the speed of sound. Well, think about. Vegeta is like a black hole, his power is so strong that he's able (you guessed it) bend time and gravity himself! History lesson: In 1996 a French physicist proposed on can travel at the speed of light without actually going the speed of light. If you can squeeze the gravity ahead of you, you can get past the object faster but still going at the same speed. That's because there's less distance between you and your desired point. What Vegeta does is bend gravity ahead of him so he can get closer, lets say, Recoom, without having to break the law of physics which does not permit traveling close to the speed of light. The higher one powerlevel, the higher one "gravity". So Vegeta gets to Recoom without actually traveling faster than the speed of sound in which ladies and gentleman, without making a sonic boom.
Why do you think when character charge up, they strangely alter gravity around them? Or when two character lock up, the ground around them creates a crater? They create their own gravity. Akira Toriyama is a smart fellow. He probably knew this without actually knowing why.
Quote by 7stringusr

Guitars

Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos

Amplol

Crate GT65

Pedals

Vox Satchurator
Cry Baby
Phraser

My Last.fm

Fallout 3 Data
Found grammar mistakes in sentence of paragraph on that site. Some 12 year old kid who likes DBZ and trollin'

And my band is called Kakarot.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Jul 27, 2009,
Quote by cho0onger
I'd love to see them fight goku at the ****ing beginning of DBZ. What was his power level then? like 500?

Seriously, you posted that just waiting for an over 9000 joke, didn't you?

According to the DBZ Gameboy games, a normal human being has a power level ranging from 8 to 12, women around 6, and children down to 2.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
According to the DBZ Gameboy games, a normal human being has a power level ranging from 8 to 12, women around 6, and children down to 2.

Goku=/=Human
Losers who obviously aren't Saiyans because they aren't real=human
Am I missing something here?

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Quote by Into The Unknow
From the Theory Page

I think He's onto something!
Quote by cho0onger
Goku=/=Human
Losers who obviously aren't Saiyans because they aren't real=human
Am I missing something here?

No, he says he's the "strongest Sayian on Earth," but, according to the DBZ universe, he has a lower-than-average power level for a normal human.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by PlayMadness
No, he says he's the "strongest Sayian on Earth," but, according to the DBZ universe, he has a lower-than-average power level for a normal human.

Oh.
I want to actually do that to see what my "power level" is, and then multiply it enough times to be over 9000. We should make a thread on this.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Quote by cho0onger
Oh.
I want to actually do that to see what my "power level" is, and then multiply it enough times to be over 9000. We should make a thread on this.

Like...this thread?

Hijack, mother fucker!
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Like...this thread?

Hijack, mother fucker!
Well after having done it, my power level is oh, roughly 5456986345983420450983476284755 due mainly to my massive biceps.

I don't have a benchpress

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
On the bathroom wall application on facebook I've seen people who think they're actually vampires...

Gee I wonder what might've caused that.
Quote by batman187
On the bathroom wall application on facebook I've seen people who think they're actually vampires...

Sunny days and too much glitter glue?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by batman187

*wonders what bathroom wall is*
*goes to check*
brb guise, gotta go to the hyberbolic time chamber to check mah facebookz
EEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!
EDIT: Ok, that was homo, so I posted myself going Super Saiyan.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Last edited by cho0onger at Jul 27, 2009,
I figured out my power level

its 812^23+ (67/2+514/45) x2

which on a scientific calculator equals

1.662718267542250790801929529858e+67

so basically its a high mother ****ing number that would totally destroy the planet if t'was unleashed

P.S I'm starting to think i over use that smilie
Quote by 7stringusr

Guitars

Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos

Amplol

Crate GT65

Pedals

Vox Satchurator
Cry Baby
Phraser

My Last.fm

Fallout 3 Data
Quote by cho0onger
*wonders what bathroom wall is*
*goes to check*
brb guise, gotta go to the hyberbolic time chamber to check mah facebookz
EEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Bathroom wall is where you can post anonymously pretty much. And there's a section where you can see threads your friends have posted which are mostly "what do you think of ______?" and then people either say nice stuff or tear them to pieces.
Quote by Into The Unknow
I figured out my power level

its 812^23+ (67/2+514/45) x2

which on a scientific calculator equals

1.662718267542250790801929529858e+67

so basically its a high mother ****ing number that would totally destroy the planet if t'was unleashed

So your power level is 2?

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Be careful with all these quotes, that mofo will sue you!

Something you might need to know.

Ok, everything except the pictures is copyrighted. So you can take the pictures, but the information stays on my site. If i see it on any other site, then i can Sue because as you can see, i said that it is copyrighted. I take no ownership of the pictures. But the information is all mine.

Seriously, how hard did the people laugh at them when he had this page copyrighted?
Quote by ESPplayer5150
GALIEK GUN FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPIRIT BOMB

What now bitches?
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

PM me and let me know.
Page 1 of 4