Alright Pit, I've decided that I want to invest in some badass cologne. However, I don't know anything about cologne. So, which ones should I go for that won't cost me an arm a leg?
You should buy some Aftershave instead

Estee Lauder Pleasures pretty much the nicest ive ever smelled
Proper application:

Spray on the palm side of one of your wrists. Then rub your wrists together and then rub around your neck.

That's all you need.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Proper application:

Spray on the palm side of one of your wrists. Then rub your wrists together and then rub around your neck.

That's all you need.

That's good to know actually. I've never known how you're supposed to apply it.
Don't use alot.

If you cant stand it, it's even worse for the ppl around u.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Kenzo is pretty good
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
The woman at the cologne place says it lasts longer if you dab it instead of rubbing

also, La Nuit De L'Homme is pretty sick
Quote by subzero364
The woman at the cologne place says it lasts longer if you dab it instead of rubbing

also, La Nuit De L'Homme is pretty sick

What does she mean by dabbing?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I use an aftershave with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out...and makes you look older.
Quote by SweatyBullet
I use an aftershave with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out...and makes you look older.

American Psycho?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I like aqua de gio on guys.....
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
Quote by ironmaidengirl3
I like aqua de gio on guys.....

that is nice (on myself not other guys!) also clinique chemistry is very similar.
okayy, so pretty sure Hollister Social and Hollister Jake smell quite amazing. that is if you want to spend the 40 dollars for it. another kind I like is Vurt. Vurt Black and Vurt Green and quite nice. but its all up to you if you want to get flamed for smelling "preppy"
Where I want to be.
Axe is probably the cheapest brand. They have this really good smelling ten dollar stuff that my friend uses.

Edit:
This is it.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Last edited by jemjabella42 at Jul 27, 2009,
Quote by Xiaoxi
Proper application:

That's all you need.

Apparently you're just supposed to push your wrists together, rubbings bad.

Also Hollister have amazing smelling colognes, I have Calvin Klein and FCUK.
I don't know exactly how much you want to spend but I have a bottle of Joop that cost around £35. I love the smell of it and apparently so do most of the girls I know.
Quote by jemjabella42
Axe is probably the cheapest brand. They have this really good smelling ten dollar stuff that my friend uses.

Edit:
This is it.

Pro-tip: A lot of girls don't like axe. But maybe it's just the girls at my school.

If you need to wear axe, though, get the new weird chocolate scented kind. It smells exactly like Abercrombie cologne and its way cheaper.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by MercyfulFate505
Sex Panther, although it's illegal in a few countries

I was waiting for that one.
kill all humans
Guys aren't supposed to buy their own cologne. They're supposed to get girlfriends who buy the kind they want for them.

Best cologne ever.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by MercyfulFate505

60% of the time, it works every time.
Vurt Black

Girls go ape**** for that stuff
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
conversation is not the point of facebook. everybody knows the only reason anybody has facebook is to get a good look at that hot girl's tits who sits behind you in chemistry.
Of all the colognes I have ever tried in my life I would say Kenneth Cole is the best and the only one I use nowadays. I received many compliments on the scent from females and almost any friends who I let use some ask me what it is because they got similar compliments. I usually spray a few times in front of me then step through the mist.
Quote by MercyfulFate505

Its well worth it though. 60% of the time it works all the time. Can't go wrong with that. Plus, ladies love the smell of a turd covered in burnt hair.
My friend has some Armani aftershave. Damn that stuff smells strong , pretty good though. It's not that expensive compared to other ones and its quite nice.

Just don't put too much on and like someone said 'dab' it on. Like get your hand and slap your face a few times softly lol and then you'll be pickin' up the ladies in no time.

Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
Eternity by Calvin Klein/ EVERY TIME i wear it girls compliment me for it. i hav eno idea how much it costs though both bottles i've gotten from m y dad. it's worth every penny though if you wanna smell dank. trust me, girls have some sense of smell that we don't, and they are attracted to Eternity for some reason
Class of 2010

University of California, Santa Barbara
Joop or Issey Miyake Blue make womens legs go wobbly.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Just ask a prostitute on your cities slut strip to stick her fingers up her vagoo and rub it on you, usually only costs me 10 bucks and the smell lasts until I shower again- so wait it out a week, you get a week of cologne for 10 bucks.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this