hopefully I don't get warned for this, but holy Jesus, what's everyone think?

I'm currently looking for prices. I searched for the "awesome basses" thread, or whatever it was called, but I can't find it. If I get a link I can get rid of this.

I would sell pretty much everything for this.

http://www.ibanez.com/BassGuitars/model-MC30TH

edit: Only $10'666.65! There are fifteen of them. Ever. ;(
Last edited by Canadian_basser at Jul 27, 2009,
Quote by Casketcreep

*edit*
Ten grand?

... Feck aff.

Soul crushing, isn't it? ;( I'm a fairly hard-core fanboy, and my incredibly cheap attitude tends to lessen when browsing Ibanez, but it never stood a chance as soon as I saw the price
Last edited by Canadian_basser at Jul 27, 2009,
damn ten grand. thats what teh proz play but they get it free.

lol jkjk that some tight neck artwork. But would i pay that much for artwork... no but ibanez are also beast so it may be worth it
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"
Oh...My....GOD! NEED!!!!!!

Sad it's so expensive but if there's only been 15 that probably means that they were handcrafted and of the utmost quality......I'd say it'd probably be worth a bit less but since there's so few it becomes a collectors item.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
It looks nice but... why would you get warned?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Seems there going after alembic.

Looks very nice though, and it seems alot of effort went into it. The fretboard looks like of those visual effects.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
I prefer the normal -old- musician bass.

I'm not too fond of the inlays on that one, I find it a bit over the top.
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
looks too busy.

Drozd, ftw.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Seems too busy for me, plus if i bought it i'd probably regret it based on its cost alone. I could pay rent and stuff forever and not only for my cut too.

It would be really nice to show off though , but i'd probably go out and buy stuff for a pretty nice rig instead.

Wish it was fretless and there were no fretboard dots though. Also, different color tuners.
"Rome wasn't built in a week"

"Yeah but when they built rome, they didnt go "hey look, there's a functional building" AND ****ING KICK IT OVER AND PISS ON THE ASHES BECAUSE THE PEASANTS WERE CRYING THAT IT WAS TOO GLORIOUS AND AWESOME."
It's okey I think not my kind of bass, I like a cleaner look.
I can think of better things to spend 10 grand on, you could get a proper rig for that amount.
do want!!

but I'd only shell out 5 figures for a bass if I have a rig of apocalypse in three different colors already (black, red, and fluorescent orange)
no sig for joo
Quote by gilly_90
It looks nice but... why would you get warned?

I dunno, just something along the lines of "no posting videos for the sake of posting them" I figured it was a bit similar to that, but I wanted to share that badboy
Oooooh i love it! The designs were a bit busy when i first saw it but the more i looked at it the better it looked! Sigh...
on my screen the inlays look like weird pastel colors, other than that and the weird headstock I would like it
It's all wrong...Ibanez basses should be cheap and functional, player's basses rather than collector's basses.
Don't like the neck, the headstock or the body shape...

...but that's just me
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I wouldn't even get one if I had the money. It's too beautiful. I can see myself smacking the headstock against the wall my first time playing it.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by Canadian_basser

hopefully I don't get warned for this, but holy Jesus, what's everyone think?

I'm currently looking for prices. I searched for the "awesome basses" thread, or whatever it was called, but I can't find it. If I get a link I can get rid of this.

I would sell pretty much everything for this.

http://www.ibanez.com/BassGuitars/model-MC30TH

edit: Only $10'666.65! There are fifteen of them. Ever. ;(

For some reason, only "wow" was after i saw the price...
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
Quote by grifff
I don't like the headstock.

I agree.

I now crown this bass the Butterface Ibanez, because everything except the headstock is ****ing gorgeous
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Well it's nice and everything, but it's just not me.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
tis very sexy
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
I misread the title as "Ibanez Contest". So I thought there was free stuff to be won. Now that I saw an ugly looking bass that costs $10,000, I am disapoint.