Im trying to write a song I created into GuitarPro, but I am having frustrating problems that can probably be easily solved... But I can't find out how..

Here is a picture of my problem.

So mindnumbing for me :[
what exactly is a quaver note? if you mean quarter note you just put in the same chord as an eight note in the next bar and tie the notes using the button next to the rest button on the top toolbar.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
So...have it carry over into the next bar. What's the problem?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Change the Time signature to 5/4 (I'm assuming you're in 4/4 time). Then just change it back to 4/4 time for the next measure.
The next note after the second 7 and 5 power chord has to be a 3 and 5 power chord. a Quarter one [sorry I said quaver, meant quarter]. If I do that in that bar, it surpasses the limit. If I just move onto the next bar, it is incomplete.
put an 8th note on the first beat, and tie it over with the button between the rest button, and the 100%
i dont have an answer but i have question, can i get guitar pro for vista? i have looked but cannot seem to find one, thanks
Quote by Geldin
Change the Time signature to 5/4 (I'm assuming you're in 4/4 time). Then just change it back to 4/4 time for the next measure.

That would get weird, and it would be 9/8 actually.
Looking at it, his problem seems to be that a quarter note should fit in that last bar, but doesn't according to GP. Currently there's only 3.5 beats in the last bar. I have no idea how to fix this, thought I'd clarify for others.
Quote by rigiddigits
Well I'm a girl and I don't want to die so I guess I'll have to choose to be raped.

Nobody sig that

Check out my gaming blog, Zombie Arcade
Im sorry guys but I tried my best to do the tying note thing but it just didnt work :/ I was probably doing it wrong but im not the greatest with this stuff, im still learning. I done the time signature and it worked out the problem. Thanks for the help anyway!
Gonna rip this song off for my latest album.
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
Quote by taylort36
i dont have an answer but i have question, can i get guitar pro for vista? i have looked but cannot seem to find one, thanks
gp works fine on vista for me. Are you downloading it from the official site?

@ts - don't know why you're struggling to get a tied note to work, probably a stupid question but you are using the 'tie' button not the 'ho/po' button aren't you?