Page 1 of 2
title says all

I would have to say when MCR was bottled when they went on after slayer at download.

EDIT: And ofc who can forget when ozzy bit the head off a bat?
Last edited by A7X3DG at Jul 27, 2009,
I went to see Alter Bridge in Stockholm last year. Logan was their support act. While Alter Bridge was halfway through the gig, the Logan guys entered the stage and just ran around with their instruments. A few moments later, a Santa Claus entered the stage and tripped into everyone. You'd have to be there to appreciate how great it was.

Myles Kennedy laughed so much he couldn't sing for a bit.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
when that guy from panic at the disco got K.O'd buy a bottle

Yeah I was there and I felt really bad actually. He really got knocked down from it. Seriously, if you were in his shoes, that would really suck balls man.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
when axl rose called off a concert and a riot ensued

O wait.........
Last edited by No Fat Chicks at Jul 27, 2009,
nickelback getting rocks thrown at them.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Stephen Malkmus is easily the funniest person I've ever seen on a stage.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Axl thought some guy in the audience had a knife so he jumped off the stage and beat the crap out of him, apparently.
Also, I was at Projekt Revolution, some guy got angry because.. well idk why, so he went and hit a security guards drink off the table. The security guard hit him square in the face, he was on the ground for a good 3 minutes.. the guy was huge
When I saw staind,Hinder came on before hand Some guy called the singer a queer. I thought he was going to cry, I almost died of laughter.
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
I saw Pennywise one time and they started playing a song that they hadn't payed since the old days, and it took them like 5 tries to get it right. They kept the crowd entertained while trying it though. Also, I saw Iron Maiden in Irvine, and as they started to play "Can I Play With Madness", Dave Murray sneezed and ruined the intro, so Dikinson cracked up. I don't know if it was rehearsed or not, but it was funny.
Quote by donegan_zealot
didn't fergie pee her pants one time?

First time I heard of it
Get a Carvin. Do it.
i went to see offspring last month and dexter was about to play "gone away" on piano, and some drunk dude in the audience screamed NOFX!!!!!! at the top of his lungs (they werent even there) and then dexter said "Shut uuuuuuuuup" like a whiny little b****.
Quote by punkrocka93
i went to see offspring last month and dexter was about to play "gone away" on piano, and some drunk dude in the audience screamed NOFX!!!!!! at the top of his lungs (they werent even there) and then dexter said "Shut uuuuuuuuup" like a whiny little b****.

+1
Quote by pureebil333
Killswitch dealing with some heckler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szlXCe69eXA

god what a dumbarse...why would they even both with that dude, i would jsut have blew him off or something

if he punched him they probably would have gotten sued or something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-51GDRtgyaY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0VEpqX2uGY&feature=related

these were pretty funny imo

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Last edited by maximumrocker at Jul 27, 2009,
Quote by Arzei
Axl thought some guy in the audience had a knife so he jumped off the stage and beat the crap out of him, apparently.

No, it's because he was filming the stage and he didn't have any legal rights to and Axl got pissed.
Quote by maximumrocker
god what a dumbarse...why would they even both with that dude, i would jsut have blew him off or something

if he punched him they probably would have gotten sued or something

You could tell the dude was major douche, i would just told security to kick him out.
I love how the guy was like "I LOVE KILLSWITCH" when he got up, hoping he wouldn't get his ass kicked.
It's kind of funny, but probably not since I'm not actually telling the story, just typing it.

Well as you know The Who were on tour last year and they went to the Borgata (south NJ) on Halloween (2008). I went and it was pretty ridiculous how many drunk, old people there were. There was a fight like 3 rows behind me and these two guys like 70 and 80 on the aisle next to me. One of them kept hitting on this old lady sitting in from of him trying to give her money, pinching her ass, all that (it was pretty funny because it was like a combination of a nursing home and a club).

The two of them were sooooo drunk, but one was absolutely hammered (the one who looked older). So like 1/4 in the guy has had quite a few and began to stumble a little and then fell on me, but I stepped back and let the guy next to me catch him. Later I saw him say something to his buddy and then start to walk away. He stumbled down the aisle and fell again. To this day I'm convinced the old guy next to me died...

RIP old guy (1940~ - 2008)

Like I said, it's pretty much either a you had to be there or tell the story in person, but you get the idea.
There be no shelter here.
I posted this in a another thread a while ago.

Quote by eldanny
This reminds me of a story a while ago at a Cradle of Filth gig. I'm not a big fan of CoF but my step dad got free tickets and offered me one, a free gig, I had friends who were going so why the fuck not?

Anyway

There was this emo kid, 14-15, maybe 16 at a stretch wearing one of them orange psycho ward shirts trying to hardcore mosh. He was all on his own and looked like a bit of twat so most people were smart enough to just give him a wide birth.

Introducing 'Fat Biker Man'.
Well I didn't know his real name but I'd been moshing with him earlier in the gig and he still had blood all over his face were a boot had gone flying and hit him in the face.

He was also pretty drunk and probably on coke. Now this guy was massive, HUGE, he was like Metal Biker Hulk or something. I hadn't seen him since, at the time I was just looking at this emo kids poor moshing skillz. Then BOOM! The emo kid was gone, nowhere to be seen, there was just a cloud of black. Fat Biker Man had charged and elbowed barged this little emo kid will all his might, so hard that he hit the crowd and just kept going, they both completely disappeared.

Moral.

Don't act like a twat at gig with a real old metal band because there will always be a Fat Biker Man, off his head on coke and drunk he own bodyweight in booze waiting for you.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
when that guy from panic at the disco got K.O'd buy a bottle

/thread (and the guy)

Edit: There was also the video on youtube of a Lamb of God concert. Some guy threw an empty Gatorade bottle at Randy. He catches it, says, "Nice throw, ******.", and throws it back at his face. Lulz were had.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Last edited by VanCamp at Jul 27, 2009,
I saw NIN and Janes Addiction in Tampa, and in between sets, NIN's roadies came onstage, and some dude shouted "ROADIES!!!!!!!!" and pointed to this older roadie that was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and said something along the lines of "YOU ROCK, SIR!!!"

It was quite comical.
Quote by punkrocka93

Is there a video I HAVE to see this
WARNING:

This post may contain an opinion
i was at a rise against concert last year (around october) and there was this one guy he had to be about 22, wearing preppy clothes, and big glasses (like the classic nerd type).

when i was in the moshpit, this guy turns around and yells "why is everyone pushing me!?" and just before i answered his question this huge guy just rammed into him and yells "thats why!"

i swear he must of randomly walked into the wrong concert.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Last edited by k-train at Jul 27, 2009,
When I saw the black keys earlier this year, some band called "makeout party" opened for them. They got absolutely torn apart by all the black keys fans. They sounded like they should have opened for a band like the all american rejects or fall out boy. I have no idea why a lame band like that would open for a blues rock band like the black keys...

The singer of makeout party also got on the stage right before the black keys did their encore, and everyone was booing him and telling him to get off the stage. Some pretty mean things were said from people around me.

Seriously, that band sucked. black keys were awesome though.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Atreyu concert a couple of years ago

dude manages to get drunk three songs in to the opening band's set and humps a trash can

middle of the third band's set they do a wall of death and the drunk guy, who's somehow even more wasted than before, is standing (barely) in the middle screaming, "**** yeah!" over and over

then the song starts and he got clotheslined by like six people at once

i was laughing my ass off
Page 1 of 2