****ing sick of it, my dad has put parental blocks on and parental controls, so i get logged off at 2.am. My sisters are on it all day til 12 playing the sims so i am only getting two ****ing hours a day.
The retards at microsoft are deeming my friends bands as "unacceptable" to access for no aparent reason, sick of vista already.
I'm 16 and i cant listen to what music i want, fml.

does anyone know how to hack vista without stealing my dads pass and changing the settings?
Man, I have wireless internet, and my parents control it from their computer...
I only have limited access to my own computer!
I get 3-11 PM a day...lame.

I feel your pain.
Quote by metaldud536

but i like linkin park...

lol. suck it up buddy or get off your ass and buy your own damn computer.
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
google nt offline, you should see an iso that you can burn to cd, boot to that cd and follow directions to remove password. if you don't want to get caught by doing something that obvious you could try OPHcrack, same deal. ISO to cd and boot. Not much luck with that one tho...
haha, love the ****ty crying baby and stuff like that, pretty sure someone took away your right to listen to music and go online when you want, you'd be pissed too.
Quote by bbtemp
****ing sick of it, my dad has put parental blocks on and parental controls, so i get logged off at 2.am. My sisters are on it all day til 12 playing the sims so i am only getting two ****ing hours a day.
The retards at microsoft are deeming my friends bands as "unacceptable" to access for no aparent reason, sick of vista already.

does anyone know how to hack vista without stealing my dads pass and changing the settings?

Bro, you're sixteen. Tell your dad he's being a total ****.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by bbtemp
haha, love the ****ty crying baby and stuff like that, pretty sure someone took away your right to listen to music and go online when you want, you'd be pissed too.

And I'd make a thread too.

There would be two mother fucking threads in the pit over the same topic.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by bbtemp

maybe if his son were more grateful this situation wouldn't occur. Maybe rather than complaining, you could have a mature conversation with your father about this. A mature conversation being almost the opposite of your little temper tantrum you threw on The Pit as if it were your own blog.

If you can't tell, I'm not a fan of ungrateful kids.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
to the pricks posting crying images and stuff, pretty sure if someone took your access to go online when you wanted and listen to what music you liked you'd be pretty pissed off too, so stop being elitist pricks.
Quote by bbtemp
to the pricks posting crying images and stuff, pretty sure if someone took your access to go online when you wanted and listen to what music you liked you'd be pretty pissed off too, so stop being elitist pricks.

Good thing none of are in that situation.
Quote by bbtemp

i'm 18. i'm a legal adult. my parents have to jurisdiction over me. ('cept rent)

Hahaha.
loser.
I Pan-Tallica
Quote by batman187
There's starving kids in Africa that would love to have a computer, stop your bitching.

Actually, even starving kids in Africa have non restricted computers http://laptop.org/en/
So feel bad TS

But really, get one of those micro PC's. They're like $200. And small enough to hide from your dad if he doesn't want you to have your own computer http://eeepc.asus.com/global/index.html
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Whiney McWhineyWine is annoying. I'm reportin' his ****.
*reported*
I Pan-Tallica
Quote by bbtemp

Because yelling at the Pit and calling them elitist pricks for being mean to you will, in fact, get them to be nicer to you.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.