Like photoshop but better? Is there something where you can scan somehthing onto your computer, and then edit that image? Like some paper work or a picture or a... ID card or something?

Like you scan your ID, then on your computer, carefully change your name/birthdate or whatever?

For curious purposes
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by larrytheguitar
Like photoshop but better? Is there something where you can scan somehthing onto your computer, and then edit that image? Like some paper work or a picture or a... ID card or something?

Like you scan your ID, then on your computer, carefully change your name/birthdate or whatever?

For curious purposes

I'm sure you could do this on Photoshop. Maybe just check out some tutorials online on how to actually use it.

Also, that is a terrible idea.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by ShaunDiel
There is wayy easier methods of making fake ID's.

Not where I'm from
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by ShaunDiel
There is wayy easier methods of making fake ID's.

yeah, just watch "National Treasure" nick cage shows you how to do it when he steals the constitution.
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
dude, you're not going to find a better product than an adobe product for any computer related creations,

if you can't do it with photoshop, you can't do it
Quote by Astorga
yeah, just watch "National Treasure" nick cage shows you how to do it when he steals the constitution.

It is actually pretty genius. Moving a square picture is much easier than editing letters.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Umm... what's stopping you from scanning this ID and then editing it in photoshop?

And if you don't want to buy/pirate photoshop, you can try GIMP. It's like photoshop, but free, although it is a little tricky to get the hang of, and the way the GUI works is kinda annoying.. but it does the job.
Quote by stratkat
Even if you did it on photoshop, how the hell would you print it?
You need w/e it is a dmv uses.

LAMINATED!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.