I stripped my truss rod today, and I was wondering if there was a relatively cheap way to fix this problem. The inside is no longer hexagonal, but more circular. Please help, my precious guitar is in need of playing.
Well, stew mac has a removal kit. That would be your best bet if you don't plan on going to a luthier.

Other than that, get some pictures for us. There may be some ways to get the nut off to replace it.

If you have a set of needle nose vice grips, you could try that if they fit.

Or you could get crazy and have someone braze a nut to your existing stripped nut to back it out.