Does anyone know a good way to learn this without sitting and looking at the tab for ten hours, is there a video lesson that's good? Someone help me. If not I got the tab but, its slow going so I'd like a video to help me out.
Yea but his fingers are all over the place and its hard to find a good quality video without buying the lbc package.
Yea but their fingers are all over the fretboard I need someone to break it down for me slowly and explian frets and so on.
why can't you just use a guitar tab? It seems that if you are able to play by looking at them well, then you should be ok by looking at a tab and learn it pretty quick. It's a tricky solo, but it's not really as difficult as it seems, i learned it (mostly) in about an hour after only playing for a year, so just give it a shot on the tab, if you can't get that down then search the internet for torrents or the live show.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
solos can be a pain to learn, just go bar by bar with it rolling realy slowly in guitar pro.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by fishstickrocker
Does anyone know a good way to learn this without sitting and looking at the tab for ten hours, is there a video lesson that's good? Someone help me. If not I got the tab but, its slow going so I'd like a video to help me out.

I have a dvd from Hal Leonard it may be mainstream rock, it has the Bat Country full detailed lesson. Good Luck.
I have the solo recorded on my profile under mp3s take a look<<<. If you like it, tell me what parts throw you off and i'll tab it when I have time later this week. solo is actually pretty easy just youtube it there's a vid of syn and the other guy playing it without the rest of the band. It took me 3 days to get down just going lick by lick from the vid (not bar by bar) And EVERY tab on this site and beyond, including guitar world mag and the piece of @#$% "official tab book" are flat out wrong. I saw the mag and official tab book from my friend who was learning it. If it sounds wrong it's wrong. All official tab books are wrong and most tabs on this site are a good framework--at best-- when it comes to solos.