I was watching Def Leppard play at Download (previosly named Donnington) today, and they're not that great. I'm a pretty big fan. Steve and Phil's guitar work was incredible when Steve was still around. But when I watched them today, Joe was not good. The other guys were kickin' ass. (especially Phil and Rick Allen) but Joe's vocals just aren't cutting it anymore. Makes me kind of sad. Anyone else notice that?

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
^That joke is old and it's not even funny.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
a bad night maybe? i love def leppard, and i saw a few of their recent live recordings and found them still awesome. i havent seen them personally (until august that is) so im not too sure, but im still gonna hope ur wrong.
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
Quote by sum1udunno

I just heard it recently and found it funny.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I just heard it recently and found it funny.

I, too, thought it was funny , and I'm a fan! Really though, you can't lose an arm and not be made fun of for it. Sorry Rick

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
Quote by sum1udunno

/disagree on the not funny part.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Live In The Round would like a word with you.
And Download is a terrible gig for them to be honest, they're an arena band through and through.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
What has 9 arms and sucks?

LMAO
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
I watched the Crossroad show with Taylor Swift and Def Leppard, and was kind of surprised at how they sounded. I was expecting a horrible performance, but it wasn't too bad. Maybe it was because I couldn't stop drooling over Taylor Swift in all her hotness.
Quote by Chaise Boogie
I watched the Crossroad show with Taylor Swift and Def Leppard, and was kind of surprised at how they sounded. I was expecting a horrible performance, but it wasn't too bad. Maybe it was because I couldn't stop drooling over Taylor Swift in all her hotness.

You and I should be friends. We share a similar... interest.
even though every release after retro active (which was a decent album) the albums suck real bad. Euporia was a pretty good release but everyhing after that freaking sucks.

I'd still go see them live though