JxD
957 IQ
After scouring the old threads from the hardcore forum I have come to the conclusion that there is no thread dedicated to Negative Approach. Unacceptable? I would think so. Anyways, NA, besides being a classic, is one of my favorite bands of all time and they should be yours too.

Negative Approach
kurtrip
487 IQ
Awesome band really love this
my band covered ready to fight and pressure a few times
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
they played the church in philly with blacklisted yestrday. unfortunately i was not in attendance cause im broke
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Wait, how was there not a NA thread yet? That's really weird.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
chris_122
1,208 IQ
Quote by nashawa
Wait, how was there not a NA thread yet? That's really weird.

wut

My band is gonna print rip off shirts of their self titled 7"
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
Quote by handbanana
they played the church in philly with blacklisted yestrday. unfortunately i was not in attendance cause im broke

I wanted to go so bad. I had to work in Baltimore until 7 though. Blegh.
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
I hate myself for 1) Being in TN and 2) Because that is the only reason I missed them.

Is 'Nothing' a popular track of theirs? I am just wondering because it's definitely my favorite but no one else seems to like it nearly as much as me. Give me support here guys!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by chris_122
wut

I just meant I figured there would have been a thread on these guys that was made before 09...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
ImSteve
112 IQ
Love this band.

They are okay live, Brannon doesn't sing words as far as I could tell, he just yells and screeches, luckily the crowd easily made up for that.
Other than that it's a scab band so I can't really say much on that.

Best banter from seeing them was "I don't care if you guys dive, but please stop kicking me in the head".