Poll: Which one is the best of these three?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one is the best of these three?
Schecter C-1 Plus
17 50%
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
4 12%
Washburn X50PRO
11 32%
Other (specify)
2 6%
Voters: 34.
I've been looking for a new guitar for some time now, as some of you might already know, and now I've come down to choose one of these three guitars.

Schecter C-1 Plus

http://www.zzounds.com/item--SCEC1PLUS

Ibanez RGR421EXFM

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RGR421EXFM-Electric-Guitar?sku=512459

Or

Washburn X50PRO

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Washburn-X50PRO-Quilted-Top-Electric-Guitar?sku=515402

(As you might have realized already by now, I'm a sucker for dark red maple tops )

I've been playing guitar for 2 1/2 years already, and this is going to be my second guitar (first was a Les Paul Special II, which I already sold). My budget is $600, but I could extend it in case of the Washburn. I like playing mostly hardcore (mathcore, metalcore, post-hardcore... you mention it) and 70's rock (Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, etc.). Which one should I go for? Right now I'm partial to either the Schecter or Ibanez, leaning more towards the Schecter.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Fender 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster
Schecter C-1+ with SD '59
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
Washburn. But if you want to play Metalcore etc. why not buy a Schecter Hellraiser or Schecter Blackjack ATX ? They use EMG's and SD Blackouts respectively
I would take the Schecter myself, but i must say that Washburn is pretty looking.
i played that exact schecter at a store and i love it. its really comfortable bc of the set neck. i definately vote for that, i would go buy one for myself if i had the cash
Quote by Aditya_ram
Washburn. But if you want to play Metalcore etc. why not buy a Schecter Hellraiser or Schecter Blackjack ATX ? They use EMG's and SD Blackouts respectively

active pups might be a little much for Floyd and Zepp
Quote by Aditya_ram

I'm not fond of active pickups, I prefer passives better for their versatility and tone.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Fender 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster
Schecter C-1+ with SD '59
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
The Washburn is probably the best value. The shreddiest guitar of those three is easily the ibanez, and with a pickup swap it would scream. You could easily get a nice pair of sds for the $150 extra you'd have if you bought that instead of the other two.

Still tho, my order would be: the Washburn, then the Schecter, then the Ibanez.
Have you played the models out? The neck shape will be noticeable when you try them out and then you have neck joint and upper fret access that will also play a part in choosing the guitar.
I haven't actually tried any of those guitars, but if I had to choose, I'd take the Washburn.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
Between Schecter and Washburn, I'd take the Schecter but it's all preferences.
ಠ_ಠ
I've got the Washburn and it's a great guitar, though I switched out the bridge Custom Custom for a more powerful JB.
Washburn. Definatly.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Dude go with the Schecter, I just got my Schecter Hellraiser C-1 couple days ago and the thing is badass. I've tried over 10 guitars from various companies at my local music store and it was by far the best guitar there. Its this one http://www.zzounds.com/item--SCEC1HR , but they are a great company so I'm sure that guitar would be good
Guitars: Schecter Hellraiser C-1 , Gibson Gothic Explorer
Amp: Marshall Valvestate 2000 AVT 100w