Alrightty...well this is a long story but i have to share it woth the pit. It all started when e an 3 friends where walking in downtown ottawa when we got to an elevator. at the elevator door ther was 5 guys waiting. They lokked somewhat gangster and had gang tatoos.( only realized this once i was in elevator.) So three dude walk into the elevator with me and my 2 friends. At first i thought they were just normal people. As the door opened up the man pressed the button to close the door. He told us we were getting jacked and to give them al our valued stuff or else they would stab us. Here a list of stuff we had on us that they found;
120$ cash
2 cell phone
nixon watch
2 ipods
5g of green
2 packs of smokes.
After the three guys had our belongings, he gave us each a smoke and then gave us our wallet back, keaping on ID from each! He then said to walk out like nothing happenend and if we told the cops they would come to our house and killus or something(he had our adress on ID)

So anyway I ended up at the police station and apparently this guy is a know gang member from the "bloods" and he already wanted for other armed roberies.

So has anybody here gotten jacked?

EDIT: they had knives...and we where in a elevator 3 on 3 and his ''boyz'' where out the door so punching is out of the question:P
Quote by TnT~55
My dog likes to hump a child sized stuffed bugs bunny doll. He usually has a smoke after :P

My gear:
ibanez rg 450dx
roland cube
Marshall halfstack
gibson Les paul
Last edited by mitch222 at Jul 28, 2009,
FASTER TOM RUNN!!! ff

and to answer your question, yes. i have been jacked. jacked off

Last edited by J Mud at Jul 28, 2009,
Russell what the ****!?!??
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Dude, seriously, be careful. He's got your address and stuff. Buy a gun, or stay at someone's place for a while
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by kxy1992
Dude, seriously, be careful. He's got your address and stuff. Buy a gun, or stay at someone's place for a while

But wait...

Buy TWO guns.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Quote by zepzepzep86

use^

hahah Thats exactly what i need!:P
Quote by TnT~55
My dog likes to hump a child sized stuffed bugs bunny doll. He usually has a smoke after :P

My gear:
ibanez rg 450dx
roland cube
Marshall halfstack
gibson Les paul
Get a gun, right now dude. You are in serious danger!
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Quote by zepzepzep86

use^

F***!

i just lost the game...
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣