you know, it took me a long time to make my idea about this, but I think that recycling is BS ! Because it's obvious that eating well (not saying it's a bad thing) and taking care of ourselves even more is a trend, like the hippy of the 70's, and the Hair era of the 80's and the revolution attitude of the 90's. It's all about making money ! Because eating well, is more high-priced than eating something lets say average... and having a hybrid car is even almost more expensive than or equally expensive in winter than a normal car, and people listening BS the news are telling us is not better ! Because the news is controlled information ! and they never even explained to us why the CO2 and all that s*** could destroy the atmosphere... experts says... what their fake experts says is bull**** ! and Obama changing the world is BS too not saying those other guys were better... but Obama didn't do lot of what he promised until now, that's why I will never vote cause whatever you do, it won't change nothing.. anyway tell me what you think I might be all wrong but anyway... (sorry for my not so good english)
Dude.
Global warming is real.
Us running out of fossil fuels is real.
People dieing from being fat/unhealthy is real
youre right, but oh so stupid. your sheer stupidity makes the right points sound horribly horribly wrong.

this reads like a dyslexic monkey copy pasted crap out of a chuck palahniuk book and posted it on the web.

in short, you are a moron. its only a coincidence that you are correct.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I've always questioned the fact that people buy lots of plastic water bottles and other plastic, then recycle it, then buy more new plastic.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

im sorry I kind of rushed all that stuff the fastest possible... I would have added more facts but was too lazy...
Quote by Campbell22
im sorry I kind of rushed all that stuff the fastest possible... I would have added more facts but was too lazy...

go ahead and add them now. we'll wait.

moron.
I have no opinion on this matter.
1. Global warming is real. Even GW Bush admitted it.

2. Eating heal;thy makes you healthier, so you live longer and better. If you don't want to love longer or better, then pig out on crap.

3. Reason nothing "changes" is because you generally have two choices: moderate conservatives (Democrats) and conservatives (Republicans). The parties are too close to provide enough change.

4. Obama isn't the first president (or politician) to promise a lot and deliver less. He's trying though, and he still has some time to prove himself.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
*sigh* I really don't want to deal with this

*reported*
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by cloudjessie42
I've always questioned the fact that people buy lots of plastic water bottles and other plastic, then recycle it, then buy more new plastic.

SOem of that "new" palstic is made from recycled palstic.

Plus, recycling is one third of the plan

"Reuse, reduce, recycle"
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
I just add this quote from wiki answer (which is BS too...)

One concern is global dimming for example: soot and dust form clouds that reflect the sun rays back before they reach the earth
Another concern is global warming: carbon dioxide produced from buring fuel and many other things forms a layer around the earth that traps sun rays inside the earth and deflect them. when the sun rays travel from the sun to the earth the rays are supposed to hit the ground and bounce back to space. however, the carbon dioxide prevents the rays from being reflected back into space so the result is that the heat is contained in the atmosphere. This causes the earth to heat up much more than it is supposed to be so ice bergs are melting, sea levels are rising and the weather is changing.

Also CFCs have been known for creating 'holes' in the ozone layer and these holes mean that harmful sun rays can reach planet earth. This could explain skin cancer and the dangers of sun bathing

I don't understand how those clouds and **** could hold some sun rays, and forbid them from going back into space, and anyway what the **** could it do, sun rays passing in the atmosphere never made holes before... so it's bull****, and on what did those "experts" base their facts on ? What tests did they do ?, and recycling ? It will always end up in the same f****** place anyway ! it will end up decomposing... it's clearly to make us talk about something, and to keep us afraid, and politicians can use this as their excuses for "change" like Obama did, but it was all BS... everything on television which is related to trendy **** and other stuff is BS to me
Oh my god! Thank you for opening my eyes!

Where do we find all of these idiots?
Quote by Campbell22

I don't understand how those clouds and **** could hold some sun rays, and forbid them from going back into space, and anyway what the **** could it do, sun rays passing in the atmosphere never made holes before... so it's bull****, and on what did those "experts" base their facts on ? What tests did they do ?, and recycling ? It will always end up in the same f****** place anyway ! it will end up decomposing... it's clearly to make us talk about something, and to keep us afraid, and politicians can use this as their excuses for "change" like Obama did, but it was all BS... everything on television which is related to trendy **** and other stuff is BS to me

Oh man.

Do you know how sunlight works?
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Wait! Don't report it! He was just getting ready to tell us how the band Brokencide's name sounds like "broke inside." Get it?

cwuthewasgoingtodothar?
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
I have to disagree. But!

Green bags are **** and the work of Satan himself.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
SOem of that "new" palstic is made from recycled palstic.

Plus, recycling is one third of the plan

"Reuse, reduce, recycle"

4th actually.

Refuse, Reuse, Reduce, Recycle. Or something like that. I did a huge project on recycling lol.
I know all those facts, were rushed but I just wanted to know how people felt about it... but youre all obviously too smart assed for me... so f*** it...
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I have to disagree. But!

Green bags are **** and the work of Satan himself.

4th actually.

Refuse, Reuse, Reduce, Recycle. Or something like that. I did a huge project on recycling lol.

Refuse?

What?

I've never heard of that one!

What are we supposed to refuse?
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Campbell22
I know all those facts, were rushed but I just wanted to know how people felt about it... but youre all obviously too smart assed for me... so f*** it...

you obviously haven't made any solid research, so piss off and stop whining you twat.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Zugunruhe
go ahead and add them now. we'll wait.

moron.

That's hilarious for some reason.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Campbell22

Sooo, you just admitted to being too stupid for the Pit. Huh...

EDIT: "ridiculized"? Is that a combination (portmanteau?) of "ridiculous" and "circumcised"?
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Last edited by VanCamp at Jul 28, 2009,
Everyone goes through a stage of not trusting anything the government tells them.

It works like this. Some things the government tell people are true. Some things are false.

There is no blanket statement to cover this (e.g. your spouting "Because the news is controlled information" does not make EVERYTHING the news says false or true).

However, ecological damage to the earth is true and you would in fact be a backwards, inbred speck of phlegm not to believe this. In your efforts to "open our eyes" all you have done is closed yours. Congratulations.
Quote by Campbell22

Are you kidding me?
and anyway I never said my facts were solid... youre just all a bunch of twat trying to look cool.. I just asked without "pretentiousness" for some of you're oh almighty opinions... and look what I get... a bunch of stupid morons coming like they know everything.. anyway.. las time I try this for sure... no need to answer or make fun of me for that last reply I won't bother answering to a bunch of "superior" twat...
Quote by Campbell22
so what...? can't we have a opinion without being ridiculized ? thats annoying...

You're stating your opinion like it's a fact.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Refuse?

What?

I've never heard of that one!

What are we supposed to refuse?

Refuse using the materials. Like.. you know how grocery stores have those plastic bags you stuff those produce items in? Refuse to use one and you save plastic at the landfill. Just a small example.
(Invalid img)
I understand your punk rock angst.\endsarcasm

EDIT: Screw the pic, just look at his profilepic, that's what it was.

But I do sort of exuse your english, since you're from quebec, where they speak french predominantly. But c'mon man! Being eco-friendly isn't BS. It'll keep the planet around much longer.