If you post an ad on Ebay and you don't like how much the winning bidder paid for the item can you reject it and start over again or is it final?
im pretty sure you can reject it, but in turn they'll probably give you bad rep, then nobody will want to bid on it. you can always put reserves on it, so that would be the minimum someone would be aloud to pay.
Quote by SunDrop
im pretty sure you can reject it, but in turn they'll probably give you bad rep, then nobody will want to bid on it. you can always put reserves on it, so that would be the minimum someone would be aloud to pay.

+1
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
paul gilbert's not dead...
edit: well the actor is, but not the one you're talking about...

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
cancel the ad and say you sold it locally. What were you selling?
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by SPBY
paul gilbert's not dead...
edit: well the actor is, but not the one you're talking about...

Read the name again.
Quote by SunDrop

/thread
you can set a reserve price that nobody else can see, and if the winning bid isn't as high as the reserve, it won't sell.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I'm gonna make auctions with a reserve price of £9999999998 so that way nobody will win and get pissed off.
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
Quote by jgbsmith
you can set a reserve price that nobody else can see, and if the winning bid isn't as high as the reserve, it won't sell.

how do I do that?
I think you need a certain score on ebay to be able to add reserves.

Edit :

What you can do is , in your ad you can just state something along the lines of

'I have the right to withdraw/cancel the auction if the right price is not met'
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
Quote by herman ri2
how do I do that?

it's one of the options when you create a listing, IIRC.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
You are bound to sell the item to the person. Sorry, it's the way ebay works. If you don't, ebay can remove your account. Next time, use a higher starting amount.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr