hello pit, me yet again. my friend is a real straight edge kind of guy, wants to become a cop and is on his way to college. long story short is that he let his friends and pretty girls talk him into getting high a few times. it was something like 3 times in a year, anyway he was having foot problems or something and and he went to the ER on a Saturday, he panicked and said yea he smoked and got a high a few times. they put occasionally. anyway now hes panicking because its on his medical record and all that although in canada apparently know one can see it except for his doctor, but hes more ashamed than anything. i dont know what to tell him. do any of you know anything i can tell him to make him feel better? thanks in advance
Quote by blackthought
Tell him to quit being a pussy.

This. So he toked up a few times, who cares?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
tell him thats his medical history, and as long as he doesnt do anything extremely stupid no one is gonna look at it, it should not jepardize his future at all. unless, of course he becomes like a psyco.
doctor-patient confidentiality?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by MyNameIsLame
This. So he toked up a few times, who cares?

hmm so its not a big deal? when he goes to college and sinks in 30 000 and goes to the police to apply they wont care that he got high a few times? and it wont make any medical aspect of his life any harder? i dont know these things because i lack life experience and these are all things hes panicking about
Quote by bass-boy-garith
hmm so its not a big deal? when he goes to college and sinks in 30 000 and goes to the police to apply they wont care that he got high a few times? and it wont make any medical aspect of his life any harder? i dont know these things because i lack life experience and these are all things hes panicking about

Bill Clinton and Barack Obama both admitted to marijuana use. They were also both elected President of the United States.
Quote by blackthought
Bill Clinton and Barack Obama both admitted to marijuana use. They were also both elected President of the United States.

lol that is a good argument, but unfortunately i dont think that would convince the police or if they would even care that he did. but is there any way to get rid of it or something? i dont even know what it looks like i mean hes obviously going to say no for now on so would it say that he used to do it or what? i just dont know these things
Quote by bass-boy-garith

Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
Quote by bass-boy-garith

They won't know he got high a few times, that's between him and his doctor. And no, smoking 3 times a year won't hinder his health in any way. In fact, there's a video of some guy being high 24/7 for a month straight, and the worst that happened was he gained 8 pounds and lost like 3% lung capacity (which isn't that bad). It's called Super High Me, check it out.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by MyNameIsLame
They won't know he got high a few times, that's between him and his doctor. And no, smoking 3 times a year won't hinder his health in any way. In fact, there's a video of some guy being high 24/7 for a month straight, and the worst that happened was he gained 8 pounds and lost like 3% lung capacity (which isn't that bad). It's called Super High Me, check it out.

well then thank you kindly my sir, thats basically all i needed to know, the they wont find out when he applies and only his doctor knows. thats what i thought and you clarified thanks to the others who gave advice. my friend will be very happy to hear this. = D and i will check that vid out.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
hello pit, me yet again. my friend is a real straight edge kind of guy, wants to become a cop and is on his way to college. long story short is that he let his friends and pretty girls talk him into getting high a few times. it was something like 3 times in a year, anyway he was having foot problems or something and and he went to the ER on a Saturday, he panicked and said yea he smoked and got a high a few times. they put occasionally. anyway now hes panicking because its on his medical record and all that although in canada apparently know one can see it except for his doctor, but hes more ashamed than anything. i dont know what to tell him. do any of you know anything i can tell him to make him feel better? thanks in advance

Well considering the last two US presidents have openly spoke about their addictions to cocaine and marijuana in university I don't really think he has much to worry about on the long road to becoming Bacon.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this