http://www.tapmachineinc.com

i was wondering if anyone has had any experience with one of these and could tell me if they really work before i drop $300 on one?
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
How does this over priced fridge box thing substitute for a freezer and a shot pourer? That thing just looks like a massive waste of $300 man.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
I dunno if it's worth the 300$, are you making a bar in your house or something?
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

if you stick the bottle of jager in your freezer it will do the same thing.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Dwight Schrute
I dunno if it's worth the 300$, are you making a bar in your house or something?

no one of my friends is about to buy his first house and we love jager so i was thinking about getting him this as a house warming gift
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
Quote by porker117
no one of my friends is about to buy his first house and we love jager so i was thinking about getting him this as a house warming gift

That sounds like a great gift, actually. I say go for it, man, you're friend will love it.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
EVERYTHING
is better outta a tap...

seriously, if you were my friend, and you bought that for me...
I'd let you sleep with my wife...

TWICE!
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
We sell them at the liquor store I work for. They work... but are high maintenance. You don't clean it properly, things break. When things break, you get to deal with a German distributor and pay an arm and a leg for repairs.

Neat idea, great present, but may end up costing him a lot in the long run.
Quote by ZanasCross
We sell them at the liquor store I work for. They work... but are high maintenance. You don't clean it properly, things break. When things break, you get to deal with a German distributor and pay an arm and a leg for repairs.

Neat idea, great present, but may end up costing him a lot in the long run.

damn now im starting to think twice about getting it
what breaks and why?
Quote by scott58