Sounds like a really good deal. I know that Matrix Claw Loves his. Maybe he can tell ya if it's good.
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
Well I saw one for $1500 and one for $999 on Guitar Center's used website, so I figured this would be a good deal. Now to find the money....

Actually, I have been looking for something that would get the classic british rock sound with more gain for classic metal which is why this amp interests me. How does your JTM60 work for that kind of stuff and how well has it held up for you, if you don't mind me asking?
Although it's known for having reliability issues with overheating, it's done me pretty good. It was given to me by a close friend, which he bought it back in '92. I probably wouldn't buy one if I had the chance now, since I could definitely get better for the money. Even though it shares the name, it's nothing like the classic JTM45 that most of us would love to have. I think it could definitely go into metal territory, as the gain can get pretty heavy, but not maybe as heavy as some people would like.
Fender '04 Strat

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
That's kind of what I figured. I'm mostly looking for a driven superlead sound with some extra gain on tap. I think I might just end up saving for something, but this amp sounds really versatile from the demos I have heard (the 6100, that is).

Thanks alot Shiromar for the info!
No problem. I would definitely recommend it, since Matrix praises it so much. He could probably tell you a lot more than I could though.
Fender '04 Strat

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60