This really aint what i usually listen to at all
like ever

BUT!

I really liked it tbh, nice to sit and chill to

Not really sure what to say for crit though?

Maybe just tweak the vocals a bit, guitar a bit louder aswell?

Apart from that i thought this was ace!
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
I really liked your voice. It was countryish, but at the same time it was totally different from any country vocals I've heard before. I really liked the message of your song also, very deep; it really struck a chord in me. Very nice song
not really the kind of music i go for either but i was struck right away by the voice of the singer. it strong and sounds perfect for this type of music. i actually liked the guitar playing too which again is saying something since im not a fan of this style of music. thanks for the crit on mine by the way, i was starting to worry no one was going to check that out
wow! I love them. I like your style, its oober cool uh huh
“Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”

― Dolly Parton
I don't really listen to any acoustic songs/bands, but I love your voice, it really makes your song interesting and original.
The voice really suits the rest of the piece, nice timbre to it.
Stick the guitar up a bit, and maybe add a bit more bass (imo) to it.

I really like it, i'm trying to open up a bit more to country and acoustic... so i think this is a good ice-breaker for me.

Lyrics are really outstanding, powerful message - ... if only i could write lyrics like this haha

Keep it up, and thx for crit
AJ