I need a reasonably priced reverb pedal. I was playing with a Bugera 333 amp yesterday while waiting for some other clown to finish screwing around with the Blackstar I wanted to try, and if they didn't have so many reliability problems, I'd probably almost be inclined to go with the 333. But, in the case of going with the Blackstar, which has no built-in reverb...

What's a good, reliable pedal?

(In Australia, keep that in mind)
Quote by slickerthnsleek
I need a reasonably priced reverb pedal. I was playing with a Bugera 333 amp yesterday while waiting for some other clown to finish screwing around with the Blackstar I wanted to try, and if they didn't have so many reliability problems, I'd probably almost be inclined to go with the 333. But, in the case of going with the Blackstar, which has no built-in reverb...

What's a good, reliable pedal?

(In Australia, keep that in mind)

idk about australia but...

EH Holy Grail Reverb Pedal FTW.
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

The Holy Grail is the one I was most interested in, but I heard of people having reliability issues, and since I'm buying out of the US (much cheaper), I don't want to have to return anything.
I got a Verbzilla off eBay for 80 smackaroos! Sweet pedal. Ive heard mixed reviews on the Holy Grail. The T-Rex gets high marks. If all you want is spring reverb, Ive heard the Spring Chicken and it rocks, but I wanted more.

Octave Reverb!!!
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
If they have, I'd be very tempted to get one, provided I can use the line out on the back to record into my computer. The 6262 would be enticing if it had one too.
Boss RV5
Line6 Verbzilla
Digtech Hardwire RV7
Three of the best, cheaper reverbs.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Dont get the Holy Grail.

Look into the Dr. Scientist Radical Red Reverberator. Dr. Pain-MD's suggestions are very good also.
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
The RRR is a wonderful reverb, but is by no means cheap which is what the TS wants.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
TS, what is your budget?
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
Quote by xItsGilbertYox
idk about australia but...

EH Holy Grail Reverb Pedal FTW.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Hardwire RV7... Those Lexicon reverbs sound great.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...