Poll: Are lazy eyes a laughing matter?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are lazy eyes a laughing matter?
Yes Funny
12 38%
Not Funny
20 63%
Voters: 32.

Ok so am I the only one who finds lazy eyes freaking hilarious??????

Discuss cause my friend happens to suffer from these and I can't help but laugh when it happens in the middle of a conversation.

I have a lazy eye.

Prick.

Actually, no, I don't, my right eye just drifts away and out of focus if I don't concentrate.

Actually, now that I think about it, it's not really a problem unless I'm half asleep.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jul 28, 2009,
Quote by Zaphikh
It's not something you can control.

kinda. i can move my right eye without moving my left!
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

Quote by StringAssassin

Would you laugh in this man's face?

No, because that man is a genius.
I have that.

It isn't that funny, although I can see why some people think it is.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Some kid at my school had some ****ed up eye thing, he would be talking to me and I thought he was talking to someone behind me, he got it fixed though. Apparently they took the eyeball right out of his socket.
my 6th grade gym teacher was a huge fucking black guy with a lazy eye. you could never tell who he was yelling at, and that just made him angrier. Thus I'm afraid of people with lazy eyes
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Just imagine, you and your friend are out having a nice breakfast at the local diner. The waitress comes, serves you coffee and takes your order. You order eggs benedict and your friend gets a bacon egg and cheese on rye toast. While you're waiting for your food, you and your friend are having small talk. You bring up a point about Obama's healthcare reform bill proposal when BAM! out of nowhere, his left cornea is no longer in your direction. You don't know what to think. Its like the whole world has collapsed right in front of you. What other options are there to do but laugh.
Quote by vintageblackbli
Just imagine, you and your friend are out having a nice breakfast at the local diner. The waitress comes, serves you coffee and takes your order. You order eggs benedict and your friend gets a bacon egg and cheese on rye toast. While you're waiting for your food, you and your friend are having small talk. You bring up a point about Obama's healthcare reform bill proposal when BAM! out of nowhere, his left cornea is no longer in your direction. You don't know what to think. Its like the whole world has collapsed right in front of you. What other options are there to do but laugh.

Or not be a dick?
A little disconcerting really. I know people cant help it but it scares me a bit
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I think it depends on the other eye; it can be either creepy or funny
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by vintageblackbli
Just imagine, you and your friend... bring up a point about Obama's healthcare reform bill proposal... What other options are there to do but laugh.

Well that's a given.
Once there was a guy with a lazy eye play fighting with one of my brother's friends. Not knowing that this guy had a lazy eye, told his friend to "kick that googly-eyed bastard's ass".... Awkwardness ensued.
Quote by Zaphikh
Well that's a given.

lol

icwatudidthar
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by StringAssassin

Would you laugh in this man's face?

lmao hahahaha rofl

i started to laugh pretty hard at the pic...then i saw your comment and felt bad. should i not be laughing at this man?

how can anyone not laugh at this!?
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----