I'm bringing my acoustic out of town with me in a few weeks. I know the drill, ask the flight attendant to hide it in the coat closet if it doesn't fit in the overhead. But I was wondering if people usually get annoyed if you play while sitting there waiting for your flight outside the gate? Not that I really care, I'm just up late and thinking about things like this. Has anyone done it?
Quote by jetfuel495
I work at the airport. I met a guy today on his way home who was practicing bass while waiting for his flight. We talked a bit. It was cool.

/the pit
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
No if you're the type of player to get into your music and forget about everything else, sometimes people see the dedication in your playing... Also if you play some good music, I don't see the problem..
not unless your like some of the people i know,

all they play is a couple of riffs, look around and nod, then repeat,

Quote by jetfuel495
I work at the airport. I met a guy today on his way home who was practicing bass while waiting for his flight. We talked a bit. It was cool.

Suddenly, your screen name makes perfect sense

I can finally die knowing I answered all of life's questions
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Make sure to play "Leaving on a Jet Plane"

Ahahaha!
"I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again"
I love that song.
..I was watching my death.
Make sure you learn some RATM songs like Bombtrack or Calm Like A Bomb
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by you = fail
Make sure you learn some RATM songs like Bombtrack or Calm Like A Bomb

How about Killin in the Name?
And, You gotta do the vocals to.

Or, a funny one...
disciple by Slayer, I'm Christian, but don't get offended by pricks that say there Satans worhipserz. You'd get a lot of heads turning then.
..I was watching my death.
Quote by timbit2006
How about Killin in the Name?
And, You gotta do the vocals to.

Or, a funny one...
disciple by Slayer, I'm Christian, but don't get offended by pricks that say there Satans worhipserz. You'd get a lot of heads turning then.

Bomb was bolded for a REASON
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
just don't play horribly and don't sing

EDIT: if you are a 30 year old man, i think it would look kinda weird
it doesn't matter what you play, as long as you have a This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb sticker. you'll make friends with the security guard
Quote by stinger12345
Because the Bay Area is the ****.

Quote by RockGuitar92
I'd be like "wtf, bro?" Then I'd promptly ice the bitch.