Don't think so. It'd come off, from use. The oil in your hands would strip it from the strings.

Stupid Idea IMO.
..I was watching my death.
i saw a bass the other day with colored strings, i am pretty sure you can buy colored strings, from where i do not know
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
DR makes colored strings.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Of course it's possible, but worth it? Probably not.
Michael Kelly Hex Deluxe
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss SD-1
Marshall MG15DFX

Quote by pwrmax
Kerry King always solos in the key of Satan

Quote by Zach Dunn
just need something meaty like a chubby vagina, yet less bassy and and more trebly.
Quote by F8iscruel
i saw a bass the other day with colored strings, i am pretty sure you can buy colored strings, from where i do not know

That's what I was also thinking. Just afraid to post, for no reason whatsoever...

I pressed F8.
Thanks for wastin' me time.
that would look
My Gear:

I finally got my guitar and amp!:

MIM Fender Candy Apple Red Stratocaster
Vox VT30
30 Year Old Hofner 12-String Acoustic (i got this for free!)
you could paint your strings. you'll do it once then learn never to do it again.

fact: people dont care what color your strings are. they only care if you know how to play.
Quote by ger_rock
I suppose that it won't sound good, but anyway, It's possible?

Of course it's possible. You can pretty much paint anything with spray paint.

Even babies, light bulbs, and guitar strings!
Quote by Metalhead_28
Of course it's possible. You can pretty much paint anything with spray paint.

Even babies, light bulbs, and guitar strings!

It won't be very good. I think the DR strings are like anodised or something which is why they can still sound good and be coloured.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
colored strings are dumb. The paint comes off after you use it for a bit. Even the ones you buy.
There is string covers, that you are found mainly on basses(only instrument I saw em' on) that go after the nut, and before the Machineheads.
why would you want to. not only will you ruin a good pair of strings but youll have to deal with trying to get the pait of your fingers for a week