I actually got this a while back, it's just that I didn't have a chance to camwhore it 'til today. (somewhat-big-but-not-really-all-that-large-pictures)

First, a little about this guitar: it's vintage, and made by a company that does only acoustics today. It was the first real ergonomic guitar, and the one the Klein was based on. It's very comfortable - I have expended quite a bit of time trying to find a position that was both realistic and uncomfortable, and I couldn't find one. This ergonomic body is carved entirely from one piece (I think - might be 2- or 3-piece), with a 2-piece mahogony neck with an ebony fretboard. Not to mention a very wacky bridge. (see pictures)

It was also the first guitar to came standard with active electronics. Unfortunately, the electronics in mine are shot, so I'll be dropping some passive Dimarzios in there.

This is my vintage Ovation Deacon. Her name is Cheyenne. Plays like a dream, but I gotta wait for those Dimarzios before I can hear her plugged up. It's unusual, but that just makes it all the more beautiful to me.

Obligatory player shot lolololol (See, kids? Most cameras nowadays have timers, so there's no need for silly myspace shots.)

(Damn, I'm goofy-lookin'.)
This is...weird looking! Anyway HNGD!!!
X-Box 360! O_o
Quote by bulldozerbob
I think someone stole my Yu-Hi-Oh cards from my class draw when I was little.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm homophobic. I can't stand gays.
Weird looking but looks really comfy
Nice HOGD
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Myspace angle shots are awesome and **** you get like cleavage.....

Anyway what an odd looking guitar and got anymore pics of the bridge? And HNGD
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Myspace angle shots are awesome and **** you get like cleavage.....

I meant "myspace shot" in the vein of "in the mirror," not angled. But even in that case, I dislike angled cleavage shots - if it's not impressive from the front, why bother?
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Anyway what an odd looking guitar and got anymore pics of the bridge? And HNGD

It's a little late, but I probably can tomorrow.
Quote by FretKiller
X-Box 360! O_o

With a broken wireless adapter. There's also a regular X-Box in the cabinet next to it.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Jul 28, 2009,
One of my friend has two of those. Hurra for Ovation Breadwinners and all of their offshoots!
Last edited by Vlasco at Jul 28, 2009,
Thats is the ugliest sexiest thing i have seen ever (the guitar).

The body shape is so wierd and ugly but the wood on the neck and headstock and the wood grain....im so torn

HNGD
huh, I've never seen an Ovation electric before. Looks like a pretty swank guitar with the ebony fretboard and all.

HNGD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...