I need to build a resume for college and will be intrested in mixing tracks together in return of my name somewhere lol like (Produced by Zach Dunn)

Genres dont bother me...just send a zip file with the drum track,vocals, guitars etc and ill mix and master then send them back :d

Email them too realmusicgroup@gmail.com

Adding you as a friend mate, see what we can work out in a week or two.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
You up for doing a metal production? It'd be interesting to see what you could do with it.

Here's a clip of the song. If you're interested I've got the midi file for the sampled drums, guitar DIs and bass DIs.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=609675&songID=7434153

Here's another one in progress, only about 1 minute into this one, but It'll be done soon:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/867382/Baltic%20Full.mp3
Last edited by thedonutman at Aug 9, 2009,
What kind of software are you running?
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
well 5 years and taking a 2 year course at college in september...ideally id do a good job as i wouldnt want to produce and make somehing sound **** under my name lol...feel free to pm me any questions
Ok, everything seems to be pretty good m8... i'll prob send some files over (once i record them!)... what daw are you using, is there any limit to the number of tracks you can mix?
i use Adobe Audition and always have lol...i find it real easy and i can max any amount...(justmake it below 50, itll be easier for me lol...actually make that 20) (or less lol)
I'm interested. My band is using Adobe Audition to record our album, but we don't really have any know-how for mixing it.
You up for a progressive metal album?

Also, how would we get the tracks to you? The files are already too big to upload to something like 4shared, even when we zip them. Any suggestions for this?
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Hey, my band is recording a demo soon, within the next month, would it be possible for you to mix and master those?
WHO REALLY CARES?