Hi. I have a semi acoustic guitar. When i connect the cable from my guitar to my line-in in my pc, there is no sound in my speaker? Can anyone tell me why is this so?
And when i connected my electric guitar with my pc, atleast im getting a clean sound in my speaker!!
Does anyone know what is the problem with my semi acoustic guitar?? or its normal??
I also brought yesterday a external Sound card creative sound blaster audigy. And im not getting any input of my guitar in guitar rig software also?? Im not able to hear anything of my guitar in that software!!
Does anyone know about all this stuff?

And if i buy a amplifier and put the guitar input to that and an output from amplifier to my cabinet..will i be able to run guitar rig?
You urjently need help with English and realising some pople use UG black.
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
I always use the output from my amp, plug it into your amp then from your amp to the PC.
Until some cable guy posts, that's all I can say.
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
you don't own an amp?
GEAR
________

Jackson RR3 w/ Dimebucker
Epiphone G400 Extreme
Marshall Mg30 Dfx (It does the job),
Kelry Sinister Strings, 10 - 52's
Dunlop Jazz III's or Dunlop purple 2.00 tortex(sharpened).
i don't really understand what you're saying - but the guys in guitar gear and accessories might. does your acoustic have a battery for the pickup? is that working properly?
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Guitar Gear and accessories or even the Recording forum for this.

I would just move it there if I could, but I don't seem to have that functionality.

Also... word of advice.... if you're going to suggest that your problem is urgent, please make an obviously urgent problem, or tell us why it is urgent.

As it is, this borders on spamming.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.