Make me a story with the first word starting with A, the second with B, third with C and so on? The story should have a total of 26 words. Well, duh.

IF possible, keep the story reader-friendly. By that I mean, no vulgar words and lingoes regular readers wouldn't understand. And uhmm, try to make as much sense as possible.

Tanks guise
And before Cameron dared ejactulate, for great his insatiable juvenile kitten lust, maple nectar oscillating perfectly quiet, rotundously, she thought, unicorn virtues were x-ray-ing yon Zodiac.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 28, 2009,
A Barman Couldn't Damn Eat Four Girders Himself, Ismael Jizzes Kamasutras Lower, Meaning No Optimists Prompted Quebec's Resistance Surveyors To Unite, Vinyl Was Xas Yalala Zantu.

3 last words are a name.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Anal beatings come daringly. Even fearless gentleman hate it. Julie keeps little markings near other penis's, quarrying rear sex. The underacheiver valiantly wishes XXXBMX yelled Zebras.

Nuff said.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by CoreysMonster
And before Cameron dared ejactulate for great his insatiable juvenile kitten lust, maple nectar oscillating perfectly quiet, rotundously, she thought, unicorn virtues were x-ray-ing yon Zodiac.

Nice, win.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
A buggered child drank excrement from God's hairy impregnator, Jack's knob lingered, my nose observed poo, queers running straight through utopia veered wildly, xerotic yellow zebra.

FIN.
Quote by thanksgiving
Anal beatings come daringly. Even fearless gentleman hate it. Julie keeps little markings near other penis's, quarrying rear sex. The underacheiver valiantly wishes XXXBMX yelled Zebras.

Nuff said.

i see you have a sex obsession.
Quote by CoreysMonster
And before Cameron dared ejactulate, for great his insatiable juvenile kitten lust, maple nectar oscillating perfectly quiet, rotundously, she thought, unicorn virtues were x-ray-ing yon Zodiac.

alvin buried corey's dog eventually. Frank gave him Ian Jordan's Kenyan labrador. Maybe noone outside park quay recalled seeing them using violent weapons, xenophobic yells zoomed
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
A boy called David escaped from getting hung in Japan, Kenny learned murdering nocturnal oriental prostitutes quite rapidly segues to underhand violence with xenophobic yakuza zeitgeist.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Albino baby curry... delicious! Effing Fantastic! Good heavens! I just kidding! Lol.

etc, etc

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by imdeth
A buggered child drank excrement from God's hairy impregnator, Jack's knob lingered, my nose observed poo, queers running straight through utopia veered wildly, xerotic yellow zebra.

FIN.

Reminds me of Naked Lunch by William Burroughs.
Quote by DirtyMakik
A Barman Couldn't Damn Eat Four Girders Himself, Ismael Jizzes Kamasutras Lower, Meaning No Optimists Prompted Quebec's Resistance Surveyors To Unite, Vinyl Was Xas Yalala Zantu.

3 last words are a name.

we could tell that if you didn't capitalize all the other words

A big cougar died easily ****ed gratefully, first i jacked-off kindly like my new oftalmologist pursuing quality really slowly, then, ultimate villains lost the game
Quote by siskoX
we could tell that if you didn't capitalize all the other words

me so know it.

me f*ck you long time

That FMJ ref was SO out of place...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by imdeth

FIN.

After all you fell in love with death,
Life has aborted.
All you've had and all you became,
The night is calling, you pray forth.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quit Trying To Get The Pit To Do Your Summer Homework Assignments!!!
I've Seen Threads Like These 4 Times Already Today!!!
I have no sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another bad crocidile, David erroneously fucking guessed. Hello, Isabella. Johnny Kevin Lopes mounted nerdy Octopi. Patty, queerly rolled stuff to undo very weird xylophones. Yellow Zoids.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by imdeth

FIN.

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
All black caverns denote evil faces. Great hardships, in jest, keep low much notoriety of perfect, quick, repeatable smiles. Truely unveiled veneers with xenian, youthful zealots.
404: Sig not found.
Quote by imdeth

FIN.

Epic.

A boy called Dog entered ferociously, giving head indirectly. Juan, killing lemmings, mastered nunchucks on palisades - "Queer!" roared Steve, turning under vehicles whilst x-raying Yamaha factories.

Really not so epic.
^^ there appears to be no word for Z.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
As Brian cleaned deathbeds, everybody fornicated gaily. He insulted Jessica, killing Leonard's mood. Nobody opted past quiet, rambunctious sex, thus upping very welcome xenophobic yearning zeal.

It sort of made sense
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
"Absolute bollocks!" called Daniel from Granada. Fearing gnome-harassment, immediately Jeremy Kerouac leaped madly, nearly obtaining partial queerness. *ruddy sexy tits*, Ulger violently wanked. Xylophone...yellow zylophones...

edit:

Quote by cho0onger
^^ there appears to be no word for Z.

You know something, I actually didn't notice that.
As Ben came dusting ever forward, Gary hacked. I just kicked Lester mimingly, never opening Pastey's quick reaching stupor ticker. Uranus viewed waywardly, xenophobically, yonder Zaptar.
Actually, Bob can't Die. Eggs for glands hinder Insomnia. Jewels kill lowlifes, many naggers, obviously pissed, quaking redheads sucking the uncounciousness, vaugely. Wow, Xylophones yell "ZING!"

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
All Because Cancer Didn't Eradicate Fred's Greek Holiday, I Jumped keenly, Lengthened miraculously, needing only phallus quartz, Reinforced steel, the underlying venture was xenophobic, yet Zoological.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..