I'd been out of school for a few weeks, my family visited another state. When i got back this girl asked 'Where'd you go? Did you die or something?'

Me: 'No my grandma did'

So whats everyone else's?
Quote by mental_cookie
I'd been out of school for a few weeks, my family visited another state. When i got back this girl asked 'Where'd you go? Did you die or something?'

Me: 'No my grandma did'

So whats everyone else's?

You should have said yes, and see what she said
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
My and my friend were sitting on the bus talking, when one of the new people in the school (who doesnt know any of us as he moved from the opposite end of the country) turns around to us and starts insulting my friend, i tell him to back off and he goes "its not my fault she's so ugly her parents gave her up for adoption"...at which point my friend started crying because, as you've probably guessed, she's adopted. And just as some added info, she is anything but ugly...13yr olds have no perception of ugly and hot
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
I accidently called my dad "babe" the other day.

Awkward ****ing car journey I'll tell you that.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by guitar-guy01
13yr olds have no perception of ugly and hot

thats lie, we had this exchange teacher from America, who was just ****ING unbelivably hot, she used to wear G's and skirts, PERFECT combination for when us students where sitting on the floor
Quote by mr freezy

I did that once. Luckily he never heard.

But I was wondering what that finger running up my leg was when I was asleep.
Quote by grimms
I did that once. Luckily he never heard.

But I was wondering what that finger running up my leg was when I was asleep.

That was me
Quote by guitar-guy01
My and my friend were sitting on the bus talking, when one of the new people in the school (who doesnt know any of us as he moved from the opposite end of the country) turns around to us and starts insulting my friend, i tell him to back off and he goes "its not my fault she's so ugly her parents gave her up for adoption"...at which point my friend started crying because, as you've probably guessed, she's adopted. And just as some added info, she is anything but ugly...13yr olds have no perception of ugly and hot

At which point I'd have punched the rude kid in the face, and made sure he'd have left the bus landing on his ass at the next stop.
Quote by Astyan
At which point I'd have punched the rude kid in the face, and made sure he'd have left the bus landing on his ass at the next stop.

well isnt that implied? hardly think i was gonna let him get away with it?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I like you.

Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by guitar-guy01
well isnt that implied? hardly think i was gonna let him get away with it?

Well, since the thread is about "awkward moments", I wasn't sure you had reacted. =)
My english teacher was talking about how one of her friends had gotten a "bob" (hairstyle) a while back. After she finishes talking, one of the guys in the class says.

"Do you still talk to her, miss?".

to which she replied - "No, she's dead".

Everyone just kinda grimaced.
On the topic of whiney singers.

Quote by elliott FTW
But not Robb Flynn, he has epic vocal chords (they're made from barbed wire and gaffer tape).

awkward thread
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
Quote by CoreysMonster
this thread is already pretty awkward :/

agreed.. and your avatar is awesome!
I've said;
"where are you going you lazy bastard, why aren't you gonna be at school tomorrow?!"

"my Uncles Funeral."

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

My whole life is an awkward moment. Everytime I join a group/conversation it dies, or someone accidentally stands in front of me. I think I'm invisible

To the kid who said that 13yr olds do have a concept of ugly/hot and gave the example of the teacher....
Point proven, right there.

Oh, thought of another one. At a volleyball tournament, my team were sitting in a cabin having a gossip when the conversation somehow segued from current boyfriends to teachers. Our coach/business/sports teacher was engaged to our maths teacher who was there managing another team... some idiot managed to mention sex. BAD mental imagery. Awkward moment.

Teacher sex = eww. Awkward. Awkward. Awkward.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
"I had sex with your mom last night"

"my mom's dead...."

"oh man... i'm so sorry..."

a year later... different guy

"I had sex with your mom last night"

"my mom's dead...."

"oh... i guess that's why she didn't move...."
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Not me, but a friend, he was at a party and there was a girl there who he didn't know but kind of liked, anyway, he got talking to her and he was changing the music on the ipod, and it came to some song about fathers or something, and she asked him to change the song, he said "oh god, this song is awesome, whats wrong with it?" she carried on pleading with him to change the song and he said in the end it came out that her father had died three months prior to that, he had no idea what to say, i think his exact words were "Oh...i...erm...", then he walked out of the room.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by mr freezy

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Was at a funeral and everyone was walking to the graveyard, but we took our car. I turned on the radio and "I will walk 500 miles" was on. Turns out the radio was louder than we thought and everyone heard. Was quite an inappropriate song for a funeral.
YNWA
Quote by Astyan
Well, since the thread is about "awkward moments", I wasn't sure you had reacted. =)

oh i did, didnt feel i needed to say it.
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I like you.

Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
A few years back I was looking through a middle school year book with a friend, and this is the conversation that followed:

Me: Woah, I remember that girl. She was really strange.

Friend: She got hit by a car, she's dead.

Me: ...Oh.

Plus, countless others I don't even feel like thinking of or typing out.
My friend was trying to get my brother to talk to a girl. So he points to a group of girls and says "Check out the one in the skirt, why dont you go tap that?"...

... Right behind an old lady with a skirt
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
I can't really think of many. The best i've got is when someone asked me what creationists are and I replied with "Idiot's who don't believe in the Big bang and evolution" ... turns out they didn't believe in either of those things, that was kind of awkward.

Thought of a second one actually. It was in Ethics class, and in the midst of a debate my friend burst out that women were child baring vessels, and nothing else, and so any women who don't want children are useless. (Which despite being utter BS was actually quite funny at the time). And there was a girl on our table who often claimed that she never wants to have children. I was trying very hard not to look in her direction for a while.
Last edited by aaciseric at Jul 28, 2009,
Me and my friend were walking around a housing estate at about 1 in the morning, and we turned a corner to see a bunch of neds/chavs with golf clubs and crap. We turned around and ran like ****, only to turn a few more corners and run into another group of them. We stopped dead in our tracks while the ones caught up and did the same. This resulted in this beautiful, awkward moment were noone knew what the **** to do.

We all ran.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I told the following joke at work...

A man arrives at the pearly gates and talks to St.Peters, after a short discussion St.Peters asks what religion he is. The man promptly replies with "Catholic". St.Peters then directed the man to go down the hall to room 12 but to make sure to be quiet while passing room eight.

A similar discussion is held between St.Peters and a Muslim, when the time came St.Peters directed him down the hall to room 13 but the Muslim had to take care to be quiet while passing room eight.

A Christian then talks with St.Peters and as with the others St.Peters directs him to a room and makes sure he knows to be quiet while passing room eight. The Christian who had seen all the previous conversation then asks St.Peters. "I have been here for a little while now and have seen the trend when passing room eight, why must I be quiet?"

St.Peters then thinks for a moment and replies "Well thats the Jehovah's Witnesses Room and they think they are the ooooonly ones here."

Unfortunately a customer listening to the joke was a Jehovah's Witness... I quickly snuck to the back room.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.