2 33%
70-80%
1 17%
60-70%
1 17%
50-60%
2 33%
Voters: 6.
yeh, so like there's not many other musicians around where i live, so im not really able to get many opinions on my playing. i dont even bother asking non-musicians because they all say the same thing. "awww, yeh thats good. sounds nice. blah blah blah." they dont what the f*ck they're talking about u.u

this isnt a song or anything. just f*cking around improv.
watch however much of my vid you want, and give me some honest opinions.

MY VIDDD

comments in this thread or on my youtube channel are cool.
are you just playing a lot of riffs really fast or do you know what key your in? it sounds alright for a while and then suddenly your ascending chromatically.
i dunno it was alright, a bit sloppy in places and of course it was just wankery. you have chops, now write some music.
messy and generic

don't know what else to say, dude
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by stephen_rettie
are you just playing a lot of riffs really fast or do you know what key your in? it sounds alright for a while and then suddenly your ascending chromatically.

yeh that vid is just a spur of the moment noodle haha.
the riffs with alt picking is in e, and touches g and a a little at the end of the first riff.
the last is still in e, but is more offspring inspired touching f c d and g with more pm'ing and alt picking as well.
the ascend was just purely ****ing around. no progressions layed out or anything. most of the solo was in e, and turns to a on the 2nd part.

but none of it is solid haha. just some messy improv i wanted to share :P
which begs the question: why did you change key? the whole thing would have sounded a LOT better if you had stuck to one. changing key makes it sound random and disjointed.
You're good at playing.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch