I'm getting one on Saturday and it comes with a bag but I'm not sure whether it's any good. If it's not I'll get a new one. Any ideas?
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

It's One Way Music in Wolverhampton in the West Midlands (England).
I know that 99.9% of you won't have a clue where it is.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

my jaguar (well, jagmaster ) fits in my standard generic strat-type gigbag fine
If I could afford it, i'd buy a hard case.... but its a squier so it doesn't deserve a hard case

the only the that pisses me off is that the asymmetric body makes it not sit well on my guitar stand
A bag is a bag. It's a glorified sack which offers little protection. Some stores don't even give you the bag that the guitar allegedly comes free with.

Why not just take some extra money, see which bag it comes with, if any, but be prepared to buy a better one if the one you're given sucks?
True but my Dad's going to get it for me and bringing it over to my house on Saturday and I can't go with him because I can't get there. I'll probably see if it's any good and if not I'll get a better one at a later date.

I'd be very happy to buy a gig bag, and get a Jaguar with it.
I mean, a free guitar? That's pretty cool.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
it's probably a cheap padded one the ones you can get for like 15-30bucks enough for car transportation/rehearsal.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Simsimius
I'd be very happy to buy a gig bag, and get a Jaguar with it.
I mean, a free guitar? That's pretty cool.
hahaha

Random semi-related note: not sure if you know but jaguars/jazzmasters don't fit inside regular hard cases :\ since they're too long and wide, at least for the standard Fender cases you get with most US-made Fenders.

If it comes with a soft case it'll just be the normal fender one which is nice and thickly padded, but like others said won't really protect it from too much as with most gig bags.
Last edited by pete-c at Jul 28, 2009,