Hey UG

I need a seriously cheap guitar that is good for metal/hard rock.

All i want is good quality (for the price), a fixed bridge and a guitar thats good for dropped tunings.

Highest price will be £200

thanks!
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
200 GBP is about 330 USD right ?

I currently using a cheap Ibanez Gio, I bought only for 1700000 IDR (about 170 USD).
Not bad for me, agathis body though
"Seize the day" I heard him say,
life is not always be this way,
look around hear the sounds,
cherish your life while you're still around
if you're willing to buy online from ireland, waltons is blowing out some Lags for around that amount of money. Might be worth considering. I don't know what quality the ones they're selling are, but the ones I've tried in shops closer to home have been pretty nice, especially for that reduced price. You're probably looking at the 200 series one, most likely the roxanne if you want a fixed bridge?

You'd also want to check that they're not B-stock etc. at that kind of price. Just to be sure.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jul 28, 2009,
Yamaha Pacifica 112V
Very good guitar for the Money, the Pickups are Alnicos and you can split the Humbucker too.