I found a place selling a Japanese Jackson RX10D in a Crimson Swirl design, with a Jackosn molded hardshell case, and delivery (overseas)

for $723

Would it be worth it?????????

cheers,

Scott

<|M|
Quite good price. Don't forget custom fees, though...
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

usually customs isnt worth going though to get a guitar. i would try finding another guitar closer to you.
idk, but are all the questioin marks necessary??????????????????????????????????????
Must you have a million Question Marks????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cuz like I heard it really anoyying?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

EDIT: GAH BEATEN TO IT!
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by TheBax
idk, but are all the questioin marks necessary??????????????????????????????????????

Yes or are they?????????????????????????????????????????????

And go read up on bringing items into the UK they may have some rules and regulations and will have more accurate info on whether you need to pay VAT and stuff.
Your name is messing the private message system up... I cant even send reply back because your name containing letters that are not recognized...

Here's the answer...

"I'm just warning you if the guitar is being sent from outside of EU there will be import fees applied. Usually it's about 25~30% of the guitar + shipping value you have to pay. If the sender is from within' EU then you can relax because there won't be any."
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

According to my German cousins (who vacationed in the UK this year) the UK Customs is a bitch to get anything you bought outside of the UK through.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?