What are some of your favorite strings? I've been using Elixers, but want to try out some different kinds.
Yeah I've been using Elixer Mediums and I would break them sort of often but I think I was playing too hard... I use D'Addario's on my acoustic. What about Ernie Ball Slinky's? My friend uses them and likes them.
Ernie Ball Heavy Bottom Strings, it's a great mix set, i love it
My Gear

Schecter C-1 Plus (Seymour Duncan JB bridge, Seymour Duncan '59 neck)

Bugera 333XL 212 Combo

MXR Carbon Copy
MXR ZW-45 Overdrive
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
Been using, Ernie ball 9 gauge and same gauge D'Addarios - still can't decide which I like best. Maybe leaning toward D'Addarios. Also been using Ernie Ball, light top, heavy bottom - didn't like them though.
Don't fix what isn't broke

If you like your strings then keep with them

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I like Ernie Ball strings, on one guitar I've got skinny top-heavy bottoms and on the other I've got slinky 9s
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
DR Strings
They've got so much bite and clarity that I prefer them to everything else. (What I say is my opinion)
I use 10-46 gauge regulars and the 10-i forget gauge Dimebag strings
Dunlop ZW 10 - 46. They can go to Drop C and I've never broken one
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
D'addario 11-49 for my Full D guitars
D'addario 9-42 for half step down guitars

oh yeah baby, best strings ever made.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
I use Ernie Ball 10's on one of my guitars but I've got the stock Fender strings on my Tele, mainly because they haven't broken since I bought it and they feel great as is. Don't fix what isn't broken.
What I'm working with:
Fender Jazzmaster
Gibson SG-X
ESP EC-401
Peavey 6505+ w/ Voodoo mods
Pink G strings or tho-
o wait.

D'addario .12s
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
i've been using Skinny Top Heavy Bottoms by Ernie Ball for a while and i play in drop C and D Standard. I just recently went up to 11's (Ernie Ball Beefy Slinkies). I gotta get used to the .022 unwound 3rd string. (not a fan of wound 3rds...)
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Primarily I use Ernie Ball, but yesterday I bought a set of Elixers and will be stringing my guitar up with them today.
Ernie Ball Super Slinky's are amazing.
Gibson Signature Les Paul
Fender Princeton 65
Dunlop Hendrix CryBaby
Super slinkys, they are cheap and sound great. They don't last like elixers but sound way better with better harmonics. Elixers are way expensive too.
I use D'Addario .10s and I play in everything from standard to drop C, they're great
Ernie ball 9s and 10s, im ccurrently running 8s on my LP to try for that Page-y sound. they are super bright.
I like D'Aadario mediums on my acoustic. I love the sound and feel. For my electric, I usually string up with D'Aadario's. Although when I went to get some new strings, they only had Dunlops in my gauge, so I'll be giving them a try. Bass I'm rocking some Fenders that I'm more than pleased with. But that might be because they're the first new strings I've put on since I got my bass a number of years ago.
/)^3^(\
Ernie Ball Rock n Roll 10's. Had them for a while, still in good condition and haven't snapped any.
Ernie Ball Power Slinky 11's. My friends find it strange to have 11's in standard E tuning like me.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Ernie Ball RPS Regular Slinkys 010's
i used to play Super Slinkys 009's but now that i use heavy vibrato those strings felt to loose for my fingers
Hola.
DR 10-52s.

Ive used D'Addario and Ernie Ball, and the DRs just sound better to me.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212