I wanna get an alpine white Les Paul to compliment my ebony Les Paul.

aside from price, I don't wanna get another Gibson since the white one will turn cream after a while.

I heard the agile is better than the epi but just wanna know if it will not turn cream after being used outdoors a lot.

thanks.
2001 Gibson Blueshawk (chicago blue)
2001 Gibson Les Paul Custom (ebony)
1997 Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray (red)
Peavey Classic 50 410 w/ celestions
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Roland Microcube
Acoustic B200
I dunno, but I've only had my white LP since March and its got a bit of a tan. I can't wait until its fully cream..
No, the Agile has a poly finish. Very few companies use nitro finishes on a regular basis, off the top of my head Gibson and PRS are the only ones that really make heavy use out of it. Certainly anything like a Agile, Epiphone or anything else of that level is never going to have a nitro finish. The nitro finish alone would be worth more than those sorts of guitars are.

A poly finish will still discolour, but it'll take much longer. Depending on how thick the finish is, it could take a couple of decades for a white poly finish to start turning cream - though be aware that thicker finishes are also going to deaden the tone more too.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Yep. Most Agiles are poly finished. Although you could get Kurt to get one with nitro finish if you really want one. He's quite flexible that way. Of course you have to pay more since it's a custom order and all.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

thanks.

I'm using a pod x3 live so I'm pretty sure my guitar tone is already non-transparent as it is so not really concerned much about the guitar finish affecting the tone.
2001 Gibson Blueshawk (chicago blue)
2001 Gibson Les Paul Custom (ebony)
1997 Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray (red)
Peavey Classic 50 410 w/ celestions
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Roland Microcube
Acoustic B200