I need to install my himbucker sideways on my frankenstrat I have already tried drilling a hole but the screws are either too long or too short. Should I super glue it sideways?
thats the worst idea ever. dont ever use superglue for anything on a guitar, other than the nut. why do you want it slanted, just for cosmetics?
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
you should stick it down slanted then when you've got an appropriate position mark where the holes in the pickup tabs for the height adjustment screws land and drill 2 pilot holes so you can stick the height adjustment screws in the holes.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
oh, gotcha. frankenstrat is a very common term for any strat with a menagerie of parts, doesnt directly reference HIS guitar. get/make a pick guard that has a slanted bridge position.

we are talking about slanting it sideways, not the pickup HEIGHT being staggered, correct?
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Last edited by htsktim91989 at Jul 28, 2009,
take out a spring silly goose!! ha ha.

it happens.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
then you definitely need to craft your own pick guard, or find one online, which im sure wouldnt take too long
Quote by evening_crow
Quote by Deanguitarist39
Yeah were talking about slanting it sideways.

oh, that sideways.

as long as the route is big enough, you just need to drill the new holes.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom