OK, I use Reaper, and am trying to use My Drumset. I don't plan on making beats, but rather would like to use Guitar Pro Files to make them not sound like balls. Here are the exact steps I take:

Creat new track
Insert My Drumset Plugin
Set Track channel to MIDI All channels
Insert GP Midi track on that track.

Now, here is where I am confused, for the tracks output, there is two options: None, and Wavetable Synth thingy-ma-bob. The Wavetable creates drum sounds, but sound worse than GP which gets me nowhere. None, is self explanatory. Shouldn't there be a "MyDrumset" output? Or is it that I have to move all of the MIDI note numbers to different numbers because MyDrumset's are different?

Help is greatly apreciated. Thank you.
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
OK, I use Reaper, and am trying to use My Drumset. I don't plan on making beats, but rather would like to use Guitar Pro Files to make them not sound like balls. Here are the exact steps I take:

Creat new track
Insert My Drumset Plugin
Set Track channel to MIDI All channels
Insert GP Midi track on that track.

Now, here is where I am confused, for the tracks output, there is two options: None, and Wavetable Synth thingy-ma-bob. The Wavetable creates drum sounds, but sound worse than GP which gets me nowhere. None, is self explanatory. Shouldn't there be a "MyDrumset" output? Or is it that I have to move all of the MIDI note numbers to different numbers because MyDrumset's are different?

Help is greatly apreciated. Thank you.

First thing is you should add the effects plugin to the track, and go from there.