So I'm gonna pull a practical joke on my friend and tomorrow him and a girl are pulling off a fake wedding, but anyway, I wanted to get one of those certificate things and trick them into thinking that I actually can legally do weddings and christenings, but can't find the sites, does anyone know any?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Fake weddings are easy.

The real question is, can they pull off a fake divorce?
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Hahaha, that's the point, I wanna get one of them online certificates so I can troll them into thinking they actually are married
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
this could be either lol-filled, or **** but meh, can't contribute other than that I'm afraid.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Honestly, a fake wedding isnt really a good idea unless the "bride" and "groom" are in on the joke.

I dont remember the name of it, but I watched this youtube video once of a prankster pulling a proposal prank on two people at a baseball game. Basically the prankster put a "Will You Marry Me?" thing on the billboard, making it seem like the poor guy was proposing to the girl. She said yes, but when he tried telling her he didnt put that up there, she slapped the guy and left him right there...
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by Well.......
I believe King of the Hill has beaten you...

I believe a this is in order for this particular post.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

better yet, do that class(i think u can do it online) that lets u do weddings and christenings for a limited time, then they will actually be married
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.