Page 1 of 3
Since this is a pool of mostly male musicians in their teens and 20's, I thought I'd come and ask what your thoughts on Justin Timberlake are - his career, his music, his style, his overall persona, and anything else you might have an opinion on

Personally, I think he's an extremely talented pop artist who has incredible showmanship. Sure, I thought Lance was cuter in NSYNC, but Mr. Timberlake has certainly shed his boy band days into a more sophisticated, sexy, and smooth character with a unique twist on pop

edit: Hello, sexy

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Jul 28, 2009,
Quote by vintage x metal
Since this is a pool of mostly male musicians in their teens and 20's, I thought I'd come and ask what your thoughts on Justin Timberlake are - his career, his music, his style, his overall persona, and anything else you might have an opinion on

Personally, I think he's an extremely talented pop artist who has incredible showmanship. Sure, I thought Lance was cuter in NSYNC, but Mr. Timberlake has certainly shed his boy band days into a more sophisticated, sexy, and smooth character with a unique twist on pop

i like the guy. he just seems cool.
Future Sex/Love Sounds is a pretty good album. That's really the only thing of his that I like.

Also bands & artists
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Rock My Body is a bloody brilliant song
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I love the dick in a box song he sings on. It actually is one of my favorite songs.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
eh, Don't like his music at all. But I dislike all pop so yeah...

He seems all right though.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by frankv
Have you forgotten about the bands & artists forum, Saadia?

The thread isn't really to discuss his music, just him Thought, if he doesn't already have a thread in the 'Other' section, I might hop to that soon
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

some of his songs can ring around my head for hours. I can appreciate that he is a good looking male, and I think he's quite a good dancer.

overall, seems like an all right guy, he doesn't wash his dirty linen in public or whatever.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

1. Cut a hole in a box
2. Put your junk in that box.
3. Make her open the box

And that's the way you do it!

Seriously, though, he is certainly a talented man.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I don't have a problem with him. I find him funny.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
i think its cool he did some stuff with Lonely Island
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

Justin Timberlake is a genius. He took everything that was phenomenal about Michael Jackson and modernized it. Not to say he completely copied Mike, he just has elements and obviously he's a huge influence. He's extremely talented and writes solid pop songs while trying different things and pushing it at moments. Futuresex/Lovesounds is a great record. He's still releasing singles from it! It came out like, what, two or three years ago? Genius.

The other plus is that he doesn't take himself way too seriously. He's not a clown, but he's not cocky. He's really funny and a great actor (watch Alpha Dog! Awesome movie!) JT is rad as hell, in my book.
I play guitar
Quote by )Eric(Draven

The other plus is that he doesn't take himself way too seriously. He's not a clown, but he's not cocky. He's really funny and a great actor (watch Alpha Dog! Awesome movie!) JT is rad as hell, in my book.

I hate his acting.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

What with his death I know Im going to get a lot of hate for comparing him to Michael Jackson, he's no where near the king of pop's level however he probably will be come the michael Jackson of his day: Good singer, writer (idk about this) , and performer. I personally don't really like anything after the 70s with a few acceptions and justin is not one
Freedom isn't free...

It costs like ten dollars a gram
Nsync or whatever was gay but individually he's great..most people that leave there band to become solo artist end up far better
music isn't my style, but he is a damn good entertainer. and he seems to be a cool guy, and i LOVE his stuff on SNL. i think, in his market, he may be my favorite entertainer, but isn't one of my favorites overall.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
just ...

what has the pit come to
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
I like him, very funny when he dresses up on SNL, great singer too.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Senorita, Cry Me a River and Rock Your Body are sweet songs but I'm not a fan of his more recent work.
Quote by Aerokizzombie
just ...

what has the pit come to

Yeah, what the fuck are we doing, praising a non-metal musician??

We should be ashamed.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Aerokizzombie
just ...

what has the pit come to

Ah yes, being able too appreciate a broad range of music and talent... WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Ah yes, being able too appreciate a broad range of music and talent... WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED

You SHOULD be ashamed Saadia! Showing that someone can have an open mind.

I've never been more mad. <-- See, that mad!
Quote by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.

Quote by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?

Quote by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
Quote by Pumpkin Butt
You know what, number 20? We should all just hang ourselves from bridges.

Yeah man, not only would we be making the world a better place... We'd also be br00t4l

Quote by Mikey
You SHOULD be ashamed Saadia! Showing that someone can have an open mind.

I've never been more mad. <-- See, that mad!

You scawy =[
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
But being musically open-minded is scary
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 3