Page 1 of 10
Title says it all.

For me, random grenades on COD4, and how loud the helicopters are, and Fifa 09 full stop. I end up raging every time i play it.

So yeah...
swat 4.....enemies are too trigger happy at times.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
For me it's when the search bar pwns you when you least expect it, or when it sends you to the gaming thread.
When your character can walk through something like its not there. Its in every game!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I get annoyed on COD:WAW when someone hogs the tanks and tops the table, and when I play zombies and little kids try to cheat their way through.
TRANSFORMICE

i hate it when in games they make boundaries on the map... like theres invisible walls
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Quote by itchy guitar
When your character can walk through something like its not there. Its in every game!

I dont mind that, what annoys me is not being able to walk through something that ISNT there
I hate most of the COD4 servers with the special rules such as no last stand/grenade launchers etc. It was put in the game for a reason FFS.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I hate it in games when people kill you.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
The fact that I naturally suck at Super Mario World.

Seriously, I am bad at this game. I always end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.There are countless times where I landed 3 pixels away from the Koopa and died.

I also hate it when people call Pokemon a kids game. The gameplay is good for anybody who plays it, there are actually some points in the newer games that would be pretty hard for anybody under the age of 10. It is just that the game is kid FRIENDLY, not FOR kids. There is just no blood, violence, or stuff like that in the game (games don't need those to be good.)
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Last edited by tmfiore at Jul 28, 2009,
Getting shot in the back by a teammate so he can take the fighter plane that you were closer to in one of the Battlefield games.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
The part in the end of GOW2 where you and Dom come outside and there are Drones, Tickers, a Kantus and a guy on a Troika in one wave, two Maulers and a shit-ton of Wretches in another wave, and two Bloodmounts in the third. Especially on solo and Insane.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by thankyougermany
Getting shot in the back by a teammate so he can take the fighter plane that you were closer to in one of the Battlefield games.

ahhhhhhh this too
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
when you touch an enemy and get hurt

sonic 06 loading times
"SO GLAD TO BE HERE I COULD JUMP OFF EVERY BRIDGE
BUT EVERYBODY'S GOT A ROPE AROUND ONE OF MY LIMBS
THEY'RE TRYIN' TO GET THEIR PIECE THEY KEEP ON TEARING ME APART
THEY WANNA GET INSIDE SO THEY CAN KICK AROUND MY HEART
"
COD4 random grenades suck, noob tubes who beat u from otherside of map, and for the most annoying is nominee failing headsets...-.-'
Video games can get hard, but when they are unbelievably frustrating, just stop. You're gonna have a broken controller.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Martyrdom and Juggernaut perks on CoD4 pisses me off so much!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by soundgarden1986
As much as I love the series, my mind can not comprehend why the guards can not see the three, bright green lights on Sam Fishers dome

Quote by will123456789
Martyrdom and Juggernaut perks on CoD4 pisses me off so much!

don't you think stopping power is just as bad as juggernaut? they cancel each other out...
I hate how on the PS2 Spryo games, it actually has to load the loading screens.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
the flight controls in the iron man game were'nt great
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by prevenge178
Doors that can't be opened.

+1, also things that look like doors, but aren't.

Halo 3 always manages to get me in a ****ty mood. I suck, I die when I logically shouldn't, people don't die when I should have killed them, and the onliners are cunts. Lots of unopenable doors, too.
o also:

the fact that Dead Or Alive: Ultimate had a nasty habit of "corrupting" your save files. it took me hours to unlock all those bikini costumes...
OVER-reoccuring elements in games.

P4 is kinda boring after "been made manifest"
and "you've decided" when i havnt clicked anything
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Megaman X6. I hate how that game required very little skills. All the enemies moves are unavoidable and if you try to fight with any strategy, you often get hurt more and then you realized the only way to do anything is to just fire every second you can while ignoring any damage you take. Also I hate when you go back to a area you finished and everything is dark with very little view ahead. How any I suppose to play/enjoy like that? And the little flies that come out of no where and just follow you.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Ichikurosaki
I dont mind that, what annoys me is not being able to walk through something that ISNT there

They are very unbalanced game-wise and the noobs love to abuse them
Quote by bluesrocker101
Hmm, you might just be my favorite Oct. 06er.

Quote by acdc51502112
agreed

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I hate that bit in Final Fantasy VIII where it's awesome, and then you realise "awww man, it can't get any more awesome than this."

Inability for a game to get even awesomer annoys me.

WTF?
FFVIII is the best game ever made. It is top **** in awesomeness
Quote by bluesrocker101
Hmm, you might just be my favorite Oct. 06er.

Quote by acdc51502112
agreed

the camera angles when im playing on Spyro on PS1............piss annoying!! (great game though)
Quote by stroker93
That is the best deal I have EVER seen Loooza

^ yes, the best deal he has ever seen came from me!!! (Take it as you want!!! )

I LOVE THE VAMP LESTAT AND GUITARGUY01!!!
Quote by AdamDK
For me it's when the search bar pwns you when you least expect it, or when it sends you to the gaming thread.

Uuh, good try at a joke but it doesn't really make sense...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
No, the Resident Evil and Silent Hill camera angles are pissing annoying. Spyro had great angles in comparison.

Speaking of camera angles, has anyone played Skate or Skate 2? *rage*
when playing medal of honor and your team mate kills you so he can steal your massive amount of sniper rounds

on any FPS free for all match ever, when someone shoots you in the back while you're having an intense firefight with someone else (particularly unreal tournament)

when you're sniping, have the crosshairs lined up, pull the trigger, and your team mate gets the kill cuz he pulled the trigger a split second before you.

when playing an RPG and you move along faster than you can level up sufficiently and acquire good stuff, so eventually it gets to where the small minion type monsters are really hard individually, and there are shitloads, and a boss. So you end up having to go back spend forever just killing the same shit over and over trying to level up.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Nov 1, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
No, the Resident Evil and Silent Hill camera angles are pissing annoying. Spyro had great angles in comparison.

I actually prefer the Resident Evil angle to the new over the shoulder one. The original angle makes the game seem scarier.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by The4thHorsemen

when playing an RPG and you move along faster than you can level up sufficiently and acquire good stuff, so eventually it gets to where the small minion type monsters are really individually, and there are **** loads, and a boss. So you end up having to go back spend forever just killing the same shit over and over trying to level up.

This is why I quite like FFVIII's system- the enemies level up with you. Of course you will have to do some hefty training at some point, but FFVIII took me the least amount of time gaining levels.

Unlike FFXII where I got Vaan to level 60 before getting Penelo.