Page 1 of 2
So im going on holiday in a week and i have entered a talent competition. I would not have done this for no reason, there is prize money involved.

Last year everyone just sang, which was rather disapointing. And ive heard everyone is going to sing this year aswell, everyone except me ive decided to go in guitars blazing. like anyone on UG would

The winner of last years competition was a Midget, who sang "You raise me up" (yeah its funny cus hes a small person). So i need fantastic amazing songs i would be able to beat him with. Ones that engage the audience, however they must be queit recognizable as I will be in Norfolk and there music taste does not expand beyond the top 10 in the charts.

So please i need your suggestions, i would play all HEndrix however if i did i would fear for my life, as they would soon fire up the tractors and get the torches.

tl;dr Song suggestions to beat a midget in a talent competition. songs must be suitable for Norfolkians ears.
-no sig-
I Am A Viking. You can't go wrong with it.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
DO FREEBIRD!

Seriously,do it. If the crowd is into the whole "southern,we hate modern rock music" lifestyle their bound to like Lynard Skynard.
Last edited by Patrick L at Jul 28, 2009,
I came into this thread wanting to say "You should probably try to beat him with something physical, like a baseball bat. A song won't work."

My suggestion is to write your own shred song. Lyrics should be about beating a midget, of course.
Nothing Else Matters?
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
Through the fire and flames? xD
Just kidding... But seriously, if you can then do it!
i thought you were actually going to bludgeon a midget and you needed music to do it to lol
Go Veg.
something relating to being short.. many happy returns shall follow.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Do someting like a like G3's Rockin' in the Free World Jam. The songs have vocals, but it just sounds amazing.
do some daughtry, or tyler hilton
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Misleading thread title is misleading.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Came for music to listen to while beating midgets.

Left disappointed.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
I saw the thread title, laughed and spat Kool-Aid everywhere, thanks for that.

Play "The Shortest Straw".
Bob Dylan - Blowin' In The Wind

/thread
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by DarkChilli
Misleading thread title is misleading.
im so disillusioned after reading that thread title and expecting so much
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Short People-Randy Newman

Dammit...beat me to it
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by dotheFlop
Do a Turbonegro song. They're Norweigan.

Norwich not Norway. It's in England.

OT do "all the small things" or "mickey (the mumbling midget)" by the residents.

If the crowd is inbred and backward they will love taking the piss out of midgets.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by mrjimborinsane
Norwich not Norway. It's in England.

OT do "all the small things" or "mickey (the mumbling midget)" by the residents.

If the crowd is inbred and backward they will love taking the piss out of midgets.

actually its Norfolk...

and yes they are backward, i might be able to show them what a proper hand looks like (stole that one from mock the week)
-no sig-
Quote by Al4Project
actually its Norfolk...

and yes they are backward, i might be able to show them what a proper hand looks like (stole that one from mock the week)

Norfolk is looking forward to being flooded due to global warming, because they'll finally get some use out of those webbed fingers and toes...

Not that that's swiped from the same source.
Page 1 of 2