Hey fellas, havin' some difficulties with a couple techniques here.

--------7--------------
-------7--10p7---------
--9b10-----------------
-----------------------
-----------------------
-----------------------

Okay, so for this I have trouble hitting the quick 77 B to E string. I play the 77 kinda like an arpeggio/sweep pick, not alternating. The problem is that one or both barely ring out, but I feel like I'm really digging in with the right hand, and I just can't get it to sound decent no matter how much I try, it's really frustrating because it seems simple enough.

----------------------------------------------
-------12h14------12h14--------------12h14----
--12h14------12h14-------14p12----------------
-------------------------------14p12----------

This is a little part of the Little Wing solo that I improvised (although I'm sure I've just subconsciously jacked it from some Jimi/SRV version hehe). the two fast 14p12's and then back up to the 12h14 are where I'm having muting problems, in that when I'm going from D to A string on the pull-offs, my index is lifting off the D and it sometimes rings out before I can fret the A again quickly.

Thanks for any help
Takamine EG341SC
Godin Freeway Classic -> Boss TU-2 -> Fulltone OCD -> MXR M173 -> Boss RC-20XL -> Traynor YCV50 Blue
Ok, the first lick is a classic in blues and hard rock n' ****, I recommend barring the 7-7 and using your pinky for the 10p7.

Definatly alternate pick it.
The first one check your fretting it ok - sounds like that more likely to be the problem than your picking imo