I play melodic death metal with some core, I just want a guitar that can downtune, no tremelo, NOT A V. Also I'll be upgrading the pickups. So those wont even matter.
Erika(Interviewer): If not music then what?

Mikael Akerfeldt: Errr…death. [Serious but laughs]
It has a trem but you can't go wrong with a Yamaha Pacifica 112V. Not specifically a Metal guitar but a great all rounder and is the best sub £300 guitar I've ever played.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Quote by Doadman
It has a trem but you can't go wrong with a Yamaha Pacifica 112V. Not specifically a Metal guitar but a great all rounder and is the best sub £300 guitar I've ever played.

Yes, the Pacifica 112V is VERY good for the Money, and you can split the Humbucker too.
The Pickups are better too than the normal Pacifica 112, they are Alnicos.
yea the ibanez is pretty good, but also look at ESP LTD. they have some really good guitars in that price range
Quote by Goodtimes666
yea the ibanez is pretty good, but also look at ESP LTD. they have some really good guitars in that price range

I wouldn't buy an cheap LTD, because the cheaper ones are made from Agathis.
Quote by compin
I wouldn't buy an cheap LTD, because the cheaper ones are made from Agathis.

no, most of the cheaper ones are made of basswood, not agathis
Quote by Goodtimes666
no, most of the cheaper ones are made of basswood, not agathis

Okay then they are probably not bad, but always i looked into cheaper LTDs, always they was discript as agathis.
i just looked it up and there is only one ltd in your price range made of agathis, its called an h-51. all of the other ones are basswood
Quote by Goodtimes666
i just looked it up and there is only one ltd in your price range made of agathis, its called an h-51. all of the other ones are basswood

LTD EC50 is agathis
LTD F50 is agathis too.